• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] yankin deeze

Started by ronaldnunez305, June 08, 2017, 04:27:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronaldnunez305

OSRS INTRODUCTION: yankin deeze

My RuneScape Name: yankin deeze
My Previous RSNs: Gb Arteche
My Combat Level: 110
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing when I was around 8 years old. I'm 18 now. Favorite skills are probably combat related stats such as strength and mage. Favorite activity is definitely pking.

Joining for PvP events: Yes
http://imgur.com/a/PCInf

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I actually had a clan back when deadman mode came out, but then rot started taking over and we just died down eventually. But as of right now in old school I'm a solo player, I just came back from a long break off the game.

About me: I live in Miami, FL. I'm 18 years old. My hobbies consist of fishing, and working out. Graduated highschool last week, and now i'm a college student at Florida international University, studying towards a physical therapy major.

I heard about WG through: Forums
I want to join because: What makes me want to join you guys is the motive to actually be successful out in the wilderness. I don't mind solo pking but I know for a fact with a few buddies maybe even in a clan event we will have greater success than I will alone out there pking solo. Looking forward to dropping bodies out in the  wildy with you guys..

Anything that may impact your future activity? College

Smile

perpetually high.

Mojo

hey welcome to our forums :)

Message me or lait on Discord
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Da_Man__2003

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Feel free to introduce yourself to the clan by posting here.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

ronaldnunez305

Thanks everyone for the welcome! Can't wait to get out there with you guys.

Frozen 10