• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] SerJecht

Started by Serjecht, June 02, 2017, 05:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serjecht

OSRS INTRODUCTION: SerJecht

My RuneScape Name: SerJecht
My Previous RSNs: (various other versions of jecht)
MrQuestalyzer
Zt Jecht
SerJecht

My Combat Level: 75
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing in 6th grade per my friends request.
Originally only used it socially (couldn't hog the phone) I think it was in 06?  Became a member a year later and started to get really into it.  Joined a couple of no name clans that fell apart but they did get me into bossing.  My name is from my favorite game of all time.  Have used it as an alias since I started gaming back on the ps2.  I enjoy all aspects of the game.  Skilling, mini-games, quests, Bosses (PVM), PVP (mainly group but occasionally I will solo). 
My 5 Favorite skills are Ranged, Agility, fishing, farming, & Slayer

Joining for PvP events: No

My past clans/teams and any current teams: When I first started looking for a clan I joined several no-name forum clans that would last about a month and then fall apart.  I don't remember their names.

However I did end up finding Zero Tolerance and was a member with them for probably 4 years? 

About me: I am a male, 24, Ga US.  My hobbies include gaming (PC and PS4) Ultimate Frisbee, Soccer, Hiking, Wine adventures, shooting, and really any activity outside.  I like pretty much any music except r&b/rap.  My favorites are rock, pop, and alternative. I love dogs, and hopefully soon I will be a homeowner.  My gaming tastes have always preferred RPG's, but I enjoy puzzle, shooters, platformers, strategy, rogue-likes the most, plus more in other genres.

I heard about WG through: WG & ZT were allies.
I want to join because: You guys are extremely similar in style to ZT, with a reputation of being honorable.  You enjoy both PVP and PVM events but still have a solid community.

Anything that may impact your future activity? In the process of buying a house. 

Mojo

Well done on 1250 total, glad that you have applied :)

Read the app info channel on Discord to learn what to do next.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Smile

perpetually high.

Da_Man__2003

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Frozen 10

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Feel free to introduce yourself to the clan by posting here.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]