• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow][Pending][/color] [07] SoulHunter

Started by RicardoPineda, June 15, 2017, 10:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RicardoPineda

OSRS INTRODUCTION: SoulHunter

My RuneScape Name: SoulHunter
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 103
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started back in 2007 as a little kid who barely spoke any english, sticked to the game nevertheless because I liked the concept and I played with my cousin all the time. Met a lot of nice people and trained my account to decent stats (70s) I was never a member until about 2011 so I use to spend my days in FFA (white portal) in W114 and W20. Fast forward to 2011 and I got membership, played a lot more. Got my first 99 (WC) but would still spend a lot of time in FFA w20 with old friends. After EOC came I quit for a while, but came back in late 2013. Met some other nice people and went to Kalphite King and stuff, made lots of money. Not long ago, about 8 months or so, I got hacked and of course account got cleaned. I had always wanted to try 2007RS a try and having to start from scratch in RS3 anyways made it a perfect oportunity, so here I am, playing osrs with decent stats and an almost maxed RS3 account with no money in it.

Joining for PvP events: No

My past clans/teams and any current teams: As I said use to spend all my time in clan wars so I'd join those clans but nothing serious.
My clan in RS3 is chosen elite which when I joined it was in the top 50 RS3 clans, unsure about it's current status and I can't confirm if I haven't been kicked from inactivity either

About me: My name is Ricardo or Sebastian (named both and I like them both equally). I am a 19 year old male from Guatemala. Hobbies I guess RS counts, soccer playing but specially watching, Barcelona and Borussia fan. Music I like pretty much anything but rock/metal has been a thing I have liked since pretty much I discovered it, but of course I like spanish music too. I really like debates and having healthy arguments with people. Like sports, and reading but to learn not fairy tales and stuff. Don't really have much dislikes except for ignorant and intolerant people, but I never ever show hate.

I heard about WG through: Quite a legendary clan isn't it, I can't quite recall how but it's been a while. Currently got scouted/recruited by WG Mojo (rsn)
I want to join because: It would be quite a pleasure given all the clan's history and prestige, plus I like being in friendly enviorments. Glad to help anywhere I can too, could say im a friendly person tho I can be very shy too

Anything that may impact your future activity? Currently studying computer science so I have some very busy days where I can't een log in

Mojo

Very nice app there Ricardo. Glad you found us :)

Read the app info channel on Discord to learn what to do next.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Hey and welcome Ricardo/seb! :D Impressive app, best of luck! :)

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Smile

perpetually high.

Da_Man__2003