• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Ellumination

Started by Ellumination, June 19, 2017, 01:15:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ellumination

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Ellumination

My RuneScape Name: Ellumination
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 101
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Well I first started playing runescape in the mid 2000s. I did a bit of everything, except for PvP (I tend to get frustrated). Stopped playing after the EOC and have been back playing OSRS off and on for the past few years.

I would Say that my favorite skill is probably Slayer. I would like this to be my First (non combat) 99. I do however enjoy leveling other skills (except farming). Ultimately I would like to be able to efficiently kill Bosses.

Joining for PvP events: No

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: So to introduce myself, my name is Daniel. I live in the United states and am 23 years old currently.

Currently my hobbies include a variety of video games as well as Driving and learning about different cars.

There are many things that I like including, classic rock music as well as spending time with small groups of friends.

I LOATHE people who think that they are better than everyone else, as well as, people you try to build themselves up by putting others down.

I heard about WG through: PM from Mojo
I want to join because: Honestly,

I am not joining you guys because I think you are better than other clans, because I have no prior experience with clans. I do believe that this could be a place where I can have fun and learn while playing with a good group of people who are also out to just have fun.

Anything that may impact your future activity? My schedule tends to fluctuate, so I may not be able to attend certain events based on my IRL schedule.

Mojo

Hey Daniel, nice app and welcome to our boards :)

Read the app info channel on Discord to learn what to do next.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Ellumination

Lait_Choco

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guildman and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Feel free to introduce yourself to the clan by posting here.

Welcome aboard!

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.