• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Billy|Gilli's Intro

Started by Billy O, November 08, 2011, 07:56:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billy O

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?

Wilderness Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :

Well i started in like 2005 mayby, i dont really remember when cause i have bad memory. Mainly because a load of friends from school played, now days i dont see or speak to them so i havent a clue if they still play or not. I've stopped playing for quite a few reasons in the past, the main 1 being boredom as things can get repetitive etc. My rsn don't really mean anything, just my name and a nickname lol

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):

Well my names billy as most of you know, im 20 years old, and living in england with my girlfriend and my parents still lol. I work as a full time plumber, which pays well but is a bit of a drag, and have recently been offered a trial at an aviation brokery company. As i work quite like days i generally only get weekends free for long periods of time and use sundays for footballl and down the pub with the team to enjoy some good ol' british banter! lol. Like alot of music if im honest, not too fussy or picky when it comes to a genre to listen to. As skills go im pretty much good at everything i do, in terms of workin, sports, and generally anything, have a very slight ocd, not that it makes me keep doing the same thing, but when i do something simple i could spend an hour doing it to get it how i want instead of 5 mins which anybody else will settle for. Wish to know anything else about me let me know :)!

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:

I've known about WG for years and the reason i wanna rejoin is cause i have quite a few friends here and i enjoy the company.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:

Theres quite alot, i cant think of them all off the top of my head, but Lordy, Keanu, Abs, Adam/Plano, Mickey, Jenny, Rachel, could probably go on for ages but that'll do.

6. Any additional comments:

LET ME IN PL0x?

Wayshow

Welcome back to scape and wg :3
Plumber... Do you have to suck up a bunch of sick stuff? Lol :P

PineappleTom

You're really re-applying even wit your current circumstances Papa Bill?

Love you long time, either way xx

Armybuilder

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Billy O

Quote from: Rodney75 on November 08, 2011, 08:09:21 AM

She had a miscarriage :(

Me love you too tom :D

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

PineappleTom

Quote from: Billy-Gilli on November 08, 2011, 10:34:44 AM
Quote from: Rodney75 on November 08, 2011, 08:09:21 AM

She had a miscarriage :(

Me love you too tom :D

Sorry to hear it bud - I obviously didn't mean to stick my foot in it...

It's glad to have you back though mate!

Owen

Wow, dont list me as people you know? Cunt.

<3

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Billy O

Ahh you weren't supposed to know was ya tom.

Owen was just a short list of people that were around when i was here last time. List could go on really couldnt i, ill edit you in though  <3

Mark

I set the standard.

Da Kno

Asfixiator

Onathe

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Mtoise

George

Quote from: Bassism on November 08, 2011, 08:50:05 PM
Wow, dont list me as people you know? Cunt.

<3

WHAT THAT MAN SAID ^
WTF BILLY, WTF DUDE? WTF?

I mean hai :D <3

Billy O

Haha i didnt know you was still around george never see you, and also get with the times! Lol

Shinhwa

Again, I'm glad to see old members come back! From the looks of others posts you belong here!