• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

Come at me bros

Started by Dieyou2000, November 18, 2011, 04:48:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dieyou2000

Mark

I set the standard.

Vephy

I play minecraft!  Will you play with me?   :>

Bgpgraebner

Quote from: Vephy on November 18, 2011, 05:17:04 AM
I play minecraft!  Will you play with me?   :>

I want your babies.

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

JC

I'm sorry I don't play COD Modern Warfare 2 redux ##

And more to the point....

oh, Console.
To strive.
To seek.
To find.
And not to yield.

Quikdrawjoe

Former Tip.It Super Moderator, LND Legionnaire, WG Elite Guardian

Tip.It and WG Real Life Meeting Attendee

PineappleTom

Dog b2

i have all 3 for ps3 aswell + elite for mw3. But i but you didnt buy the best editon for assassians creed + skyrim...? Come at me bro :D

Mister Kyle

Modern Warfare 2.5. 'Nuff said.

I got the collector's edition of Skyrim COME AT ME BRO

also i got assassin's creed and halo anniversary

Asfixiator

First of all PS3 secondly MW2 was crap and MW3 looks pretty much the same im more of a treyarch person ;D

Asfixiator

Quote from: Asfixiator on November 19, 2011, 01:37:46 AM
First of all PS3 is shit secondly MW2 was crap and MW3 looks pretty much the same im more of a treyarch person ;D

General199

I'm getting skyrim soon, can't wait

Owen

First of all PS3 secondly MW2 was crap and MW3 looks pretty much the same im more of a treyarch person ;D

Treyarch are worse at making games than... erm... Wait nvm, couldn't think of anyone worse.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Armybuilder

These anti-ps3ers so mad
Psn: Armybuilder
Chances of it being me on 10%

Armybuilder

Quote from: Bassism on November 19, 2011, 08:10:59 AM

Treyarch are worse at making games than... erm... Wait nvm, couldn't think of anyone worse.
Nah they made the orignal spiderman games.
Cant beat monster-ock

Mark

PS3 so easy I'd never buy one lolz@

I set the standard.

James

Lol at the Ps3 snide comments. I would like valid proof the Xbox console is better? Xbox has party chat thats the only good thing about it, all our games are blue-ray and we can do what ever we like on ps3.
^ That comes from a completely unbiased opinion since i have both but still like ps3 better.

But PC FTW,

BeeBee

Quote from: James on December 30, 2011, 09:07:31 PM
Lol at the Ps3 snide comments. I would like valid proof the Xbox console is better? Xbox has party chat thats the only good thing about it, all our games are blue-ray and we can do what ever we like on ps3.
^ That comes from a completely unbiased opinion since i have both but still like ps3 better.

But PC FTW,

Everything is Bias

And you refer to Ps3 as "our" so it shows you are taking the side there.

Just thought i'd say.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

James

I refer to Ps3 as "our" because i prefer ps3 to xbox due to owning both of them.