• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Hey Guys!

Started by James, December 22, 2011, 04:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James

Hello Guardians,

As you may have previously known i was kicked from WG for immaturity and disrespect towards leadership. After a few months away from WG i now have my priority's set straight and hoping to rejoin this amazing community once again.

I've pm'ed Gene asking for his opinion on this matter and awaiting response but hopefully ill be back in the clan soon!

To anyone i may have acted unkindly to or disrespected, i am very sorry. My maturity has increased alot since i was kicked, that's why i am now back to try again with WG. I've missed alot of you guys and hopefully will meet some of the newer people!

Cheers for reading James.

His Lordship

Oh, right, I saw your PM before I saw this.
Like I said, I personally have no ill will against you and you have my blessing to re-apply with a second chance if you so wish, if the rest of WG will have you.

James

I'm going to wait for a few responses before i post an application.

Wayshow

James

Showy!<3 Long time no see mate, how's it been?

BeeBee

Quote from: James on December 22, 2011, 04:40:43 PM
I'm going to wait for a few responses before i post an application.

Ummm, Hai :3

Welcome back
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

James

Hey Will, no hard feelings?

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

James

PineappleTom

Welcome back James-y boy :)

James

Hey Tom, how's it been mate?

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

James

Mark

I set the standard.

James

No hard feelings Mark, i know we didn't get along very well but the past is the past!