• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

UFO mainstream media coverage MASS SIGHTINGS taking place

Started by Toby, December 29, 2011, 06:54:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Colinwarrior

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Vephy

James

There some good fireworks :O

Anyways pause at 6:28 and then focus on the light, someone messed up with the editing on that one see how it jumps to the right? Thats fake but the other i don't know if there real im outta here going to the moon.

Dieyou2000

With the number of planets out there, the chances that life exists off this planet is basically one.  Intelligent life is also fairly likely.

That said, some lights in the sky don't mean shit to me.  Even if I saw a "UFO", my first thoughts would be military to be honest.  Until an actual being from another planet is sighted on earth I'm not buying it.

Don't get me started on conspiracy theories, I constantly argue with those retards and it never goes anywhere because they don't comprehend logic.

Mojo

most likely military or some strange natural phenomina
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Ross

Some of them look pretty cool, probably phenomena like someone said. I particularly liked the blue spiral, perhaps a wormhole? haha i joke.