• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Favourite/Least Favourite Update of the Year?

Started by Wayshow, December 30, 2011, 06:28:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayshow

So... with the end of the year just on the horizon, it is good to reflect on the past year :D
What was your favourite update of the year?
Mine was the ROTM and Branches of Darkmeyer update mainly because I <3 questing, and these two were one of the best quests I have done so far :D

My least favourite update, I hated the release of the old wilderness and the Forinthry Dungeon, because it killed PKing completely :fp:

So what are your favourite/least favourite updates of the year?

Toby

I loved when the new wildy came back, but after a few weeks i started to hate it because it killed deep pking.
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

PineappleTom

Didn't like new Wildy - I voted no.

Liked... Ring of wealth things I guess :) Oh, and ofc bot nuking :D!!

Mark

Replacing new wildy is gay as fuck.

Updates that i like, um. Nex@

I set the standard.

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

BeeBee

I didn't give a shit for anything really.

I guess i liked the double exp weekends and the triple zeal day if I have to say something.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Rachellove9

1.  Tool Belt
2.  Hatti the wolf
3.  "All" click
4.  citadel
5.  xp counter in game
6.  auto join cc in game
7.  free trade being back
8.  getting rid of the botts
9.  quest guide info in game
10.  GE is much nicer set up now.

I don't like how you have to go to Az now and them bringing the wild back sorta nurfed the brawlers. 
I was disappointed with what we lost to what we gained.  It seems a bit unfair to me.
I would like a better update for the wild.

Vephy

Nothing honestly, new content yet the game is easier rather than harder just.  It is just getting to complicated for its own good.  Not optimistic about any future content either.

Vio

Mojo

By order of importance:
Bot nuke, free trade, dominion tower

Not sure about least favourite.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Cyan Elf

The One Piercing Note quest and bot removal are my favs

least fav Clan Citadels

g1ng3r pwns

From an f2p standpoint, my favorite two of the year have been the Bot nuke and the addition of the toolbelt. The bot nuke was great for obvious reasons; some popular training spots are no longer infested with them (ie hill giants) and skilling has become much more manageable without them taking your ores, trees,etc.

The toolbelt, while simple, is also a nice addition. Not only because you can carry around the stuff without having to run to the bank and deal with it taking up an invent slot, but it also opens bank space. Being f2p every bank slot opened up is great.