• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Sir Wolfoo / Hamad # Emeritus. possibly Active

Started by Sir Wolfoo, July 05, 2011, 12:08:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Wolfoo

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?

Wilderness Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :

Well If i could remember, I started playing RS around the year 2003 maybe 2002 on various accounts back then. Yeh i played back in Classic RS and remembering how it looked like, it looked pretty crap XD. Well around 2004 i made a Pking account under the name of "Iron this". Many of the Old WG members if they are still around and could remember back then knew me as Iron this. Most of my RS history was being in WG. I first joined WG on June 2004 with a Combat lvl of 70 back then XD. I enjoyed PvP mostly but earlier when i first started playing i liked mining, fishing and all just having fun ingame with people. 2 years after being in Wg my account got perm banned by Jagex in 2006 :( I lost everything. WG kept me in the clan and a few friends of WG helped me out and gave me this account i still have "Sir wolfoo" and i still use it every since. By 2007 i got really busy with RL so i was inactive most of my time. I usually come out go to wars check up on the forums and talk with old friends here.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):

My name is Hamad, I am from Kuwait. If you don't know where Kuwait is look it up ur on this Internet #. I'm 20 years old turning 21 soon. I'm currently studying Medicine here in Kuwait and I'm 4 years in, Basically studying General Medicine right now i haven't decided on what to specialize in yet. So the Studying and my job is why i have been really busy and haven't been  active these few years.
I'm a dude #
I've been playing the guitar for almost 4 years now. I don't have a band for some reason never had interest in gathering some other musicians to make one. I like running but right now during the summers of Kuwait, its so damn hot i dont want to go outside and run. I like road tripping around the Middle East since i dont need a passport to go into other middle eastern countries on the Persian Gulf :P I was planning to some day drive with a couple of friends of mine, from Kuwait to Turkey enter into Europe go to Spain park my car there cuz my uncle lives there so he can take care of car. Catch a Plane and go anywhere, so yeh an 'around the world in 80 days kind of thing' XD
My current Job right now i teach kids the basics of computers and also teach them English.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
[Your response here]

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:

Yes i see some faces and names i already know.

6. Any additional comments:

I've lately been getting more free time so i could probably be active later.
WG since July 2004.

Formerly known as 'Iron this' (Account banned from RS on The 7th day of February 2006)

jaredspurr

meh i ask y u skipped a ? and welcome to the boards

Wayshow

wow... kuwait? the tiny country southeast of iraq?
what happened to #4? lol  :P
welcome to wg ^^

SpidyMan

Raging Mage2

Welcome back around bro, hopefully you can be active (Y)

Haven't seen the name Iron This for farking ages

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Creeper975

Bgpgraebner

Ohaider, welcome back and greetings from a triangle-shaped country in south america ##

Colinwarrior

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Jayson

Welcome back to the hotel, enjoy your brief stay.

##

-1 me because you know I'm right

7th Highest Overall for Wars Attended.

James