• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

my intro :)

Started by tango8111, July 09, 2011, 01:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tango8111

;D

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
hi i would like to join the decent guardians my combat lvl is over the requirments too.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
[Your response here]
my history would be i have been playing this game since 2005 or 2006 all i have mainly been doing was helping others out on quests and stuff they needed favorite activy would be killing the ememys :P
3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
[Your response here]
iam 20 years old... uk london... male :P... parkour computers etc... i like any music really i like classical music too :)... my fav skill would be dung it is pretty fun...
4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
[Your response here]
i heard about you by youtube i saw his lordship channlenge mod poppy and a few other videos.
5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
[Your response here]
i dont think so i talked to sean sabre but thats all i dont say much to him just hi
6. Any additional comments:
[Your response here] nope i just hope iam accepted :)
come at me bro!!!!!

jaredspurr

hey welcome to the boards hope u have fun while being in dg/wg

His Lordship

Hey mate had a bit of a chat to you on RS.
You seem like a really interesting guy. Bonus points for liking classical music!
See you in DG soon yeah?

Dog b2

yo welcome to wg/dg.

where in london are you from :)

tango8111

yeah iam hoping to see you soon hehe

i get free santa as bonus point :O :P
come at me bro!!!!!

Bgpgraebner

Bonus points for you for being patient enough to have a lesson on how-to-register-a-nickname-on-IRC from me lols ##

Welcome to the community, hope to see you accepted soon - You look like a really nice guy, look forward to talk more to you later! :)

Raging Mage2

Welcome to the forums hopefully see you around some more

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Shinhwa

LOL Decent Guardians! They're more than decent! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do!

Wayshow

The gmt unit just keeps growing :3
Welcome to dg ^^

James

You need to take a couple things outta your app (mainly the "your comment here") other than that welcome to the community