• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Vapez Intro

Started by Vapez, January 01, 2012, 10:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vapez

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
DG
2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
[Ive been playin rs for some 5 years, have had various mains/pures and have pked on all of them. Favorite activity is definately pvp, i like to hybrid pk and love to void hc rush(people hate me). Through previous clans ive adopted the name 'Alpha' though i recently changed it to my current RSN, 'Vapez' due to my love for my 4Volcano2Vaporizer0. <3]

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
[Im 16 and from Santa Cruz, California (831), I like to skate, get high and play rs. Listen to westcoast rap->Mac Dre, Dre dog, ect... and other various genres]
4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
[Got a reply on my 'Free Agent' app on the recruitment forums on rs and looked the clan over, saw what i want to see in a clan (Pvp Events) and decided to join.]

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
[None, aside from Mojohazal who recruited me.]

6. Any additional comments:
[I am always down to go on wildy runs with fellow clanmates and pile the shit out of helpless tryhards that stand before us :)]

Wayshow

Heya :D
Cool rsn tbh :P
welcome to the community :>

Mojo

Hi vapez! welcome to the community :)

California sounds like a great place to live
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy