• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Intro. DG

Started by Portemilio, January 08, 2012, 08:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Portemilio

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Portemilio is my current. L upe Fiasco was my previous.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.)
I've had many accounts, mostly pures, but I am now happy using my Zerker. My RSN is a resort I always go to every summer with my best friends. My hobbies are Basketball and Football (American).

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Karl. I am an 18 year old college student. I played sports all my life and also very much enjoy gaming. I love 90's hip-hop, A tribe called quest, gangstar etc..

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
Mojohaza1 of DG posted on my thread when I wrote that I was looking for a clan. I very much enjoy pking and was told that this clan is heavily geared towards it. I am applying for DG.
5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I have never been in a clan before.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes

Mojo

Hi Karl! welcome to DG :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Hey man, welcome to the boards :D

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

KevinsLunchbox

Nice introduction Karl! I hope your interview goes well :D Good luck and I hope to see you in the irc and at some of our future events.

His Lordship

Hello Karl,
Yes we love PKing with a passion and we do a mix of p2p and f2p.
I think you're definitely in the right place if that's what your big focus is.
Welcome to the forums, and hopefully also to the clan.

Brent147

Hello Karl! Welcome to the community. :) If you need anything please let me know. I'll be happy to help as much as I can!  :P
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Wayshow

Hey Karl
Welcome! :)

Rachellove9

This application has been accepted.

Welcome to DG.  I hope you get to know all of WG as well.  I look forward to talking to you more.

Peace
Rachy

TinSoldier

Vephy

Majinboux

OMG! Another ZERKER!  What are your plans for final stats?