• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Your Goals

Started by Owen, January 14, 2012, 01:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patty

all 90+ by the time RS3 is out would be neat :).

33rd

Max Cash on 07scape would be Long Term :)

5 9 2 3

My current goal is to get 70+ str. I just got 70 attack, and I have 60 defense. When I have 70+ str, I might think I will start getting 50+ in all skills, so I can get started on questing (Just so I have a fundament, of skills, for questing). 

Zeroshin Y2

I would like to be at least 95 strength by the time im 104 combat.

Ms Teatime

99 farming is my short/long term goal.

Al

All skills 90 or higher by the 23rd. Max/Comp is way too much time for me to commit to atm, so I guess a 90 milestone is the next best thing.

Current progress:

81/90 Thieving
83/90 Slayer
83/90 Construction
83/90 Dungeoneering
86/90 Hunter
87/90 Divination

Of course the release of Divination threw a wrench in my training, as this skill is all I've done in RS since release, but the good thing is I can train hunter at the same time. :D It was actually my lowest skill before, can't really stand it. So that's why I'm sticking to Divination, and I think I'm gonna do DG next. I'll try to conjoin my training with a whole long-term clan event, it'll motivate everyone and myself to bond and train. (DG December of Doom by Granite was pretty fun!)

After 90 milestone cape I'll go for quest cape, and as many tasks as I can do. I plan on taking it easy on RS after that besides clan events, so this is a big deal for me in the way I finally see myself as "beating" or being done with the game. That doesn't mean I'll quit, but by then I'll have explored all of RS, trained and unlocked most in skills of what I can unlock, and it's good enough. Looking forward to being able to spend more time clanning. :)

I'll be updating level ups here:

Leveled up 87 Div, Sept. 6th
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Rachellove9

My short term goal is to pass Gene in combat level.  <3

Patty

Main goal is to never play RS again :3

7PB

Quote from: Patty on September 08, 2013, 02:06:38 AM
Main goal is to never play RS again :3

Good luck with that

Patty #1

Credit to Randy Wizard Storm for Sig.

Elyxiatic

64 --> 99 divination

Then quit again  :dowant:

Owen

Higher total exp than Elyxiatic

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Al

Quote from: Bassism on September 08, 2013, 01:26:58 PM
Higher total exp than Elyxiatic

R u srs?

All time most exp in WG history huh.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

X Warrior170

Quote from: Rachellove9 on September 08, 2013, 01:51:47 AM
My short term goal is to pass Gene in combat level.  <3

Do it up ! WooHoo!  (H)

[center

7PB

Credit to Randy Wizard Storm for Sig.

S P K E R

99 mage and range... then 99 defense and prayer. hopefully 99 hp will come along with those.

FluffyHarry

Short term goal: 80+ dung and 70 Prayer.

Long term: Completionist cape which should be fun :D

Even longer term goal: 3 more years till 10 year cape :D  :nyan:

Bamf Karl

my goal is to get 80-80-80, atk str def. im new into rs 3 :S

Moon Flash

my goal is 95 prayer and 96 herblore for some hardcore bossing!

SoraSync

My current Runescape goal is to eventually get completionist cape and get 200m in my first 99skill Firemaking  :woeh:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Sugax

Long term goal is a Completionist cape possibly trimmed
Less long term would be a Party hat
Short term would be Maxed cape

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Al

Don't really have any more goals skill-wise. I'm happy with 2500+ total and 90 milestone.

My goal right now is to just make money, cause I'll be able to get my buyables to 99. Other stuff I'd like to get with money...I wanna be at a point where I can get any and the best armor, with some rares/semi-rares on the side like a scarf set or stuff like Santa, Christmas Tree Hat. Eventually, probably a yellow or blue phat, but that's very far away.

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

slayer123121

well coming back aim was to get 90 herb, 85 summoning and all stats above 70 (Hadn't done any Dung/Hunter/Div and barely any sum/farm.) Being a previous Pvp Adict and clan Adict hadn't really done any skilling as well i never needed cash/stats i'd just buy what i needed and use my combat lol  :@

Double xp weekend helped as reached 80 herb and gained around 60 lvls. Dung i haven't touched yet tho as i still abit confused about it tbf but i've tears it to 41!
"The truest wisdom is a resolute determination" ~ Napoleon

FoxCastz

I am new to the clan, but I have been given a very important goal, or more so a quest by geoff_7th! I've even got a screenshot and their promise of 99 prayer as a reward for attaining the goals.  So henceforth my goal is to attain graduation, 99 att, 90 def, and 80 range!

Ivica Divlji

My most recent goals are:

Getting 99 defence (90 atm).
Reaching my old goal of having 20m cash stack at all times.
Getting better gear.
Learn how to do PvM,
And training my noncombat skiller to 70+ on most skills.

Emeris6

Quote from: Quikdrawjoe on March 03, 2012, 02:27:22 PM
Max Cape
Completionist Cape
Trimmed Completionist Cape
DDOS Jagex servers

I admire your vision. I'm working on trim, and possibly 200m in dungeoneering + 2 other skills yet to be determined. It will probably be cooking and wow that's a retarded bug repeatedly flying into my light bulb outside. I think that settles it that I won't be able to focus long enough.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]