• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

3 Things

Started by Wayshow, January 16, 2012, 08:57:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayshow

Thank you Randy for the original topic on old forums <3

3 Things no one knows about you!

1. I have absolute pitch, and I'm pretty proud of it :) It's useful for a cappella singing
2. I can memorise most capital cities of the world, and one of my hobbies is to stare at my atlas :)
3. I've never had a girlfriend :(

KevinsLunchbox

3 things no one knows about me? Oh god.

1. In middle school through my sophomore year of high school I went through a bit of a gay phase.
2. I hate living in the United States but don't feel like leaving because it'd be too much of a hassle.
3. In my freshman year of highschool I bought a butterfly knife off a kid with intentions to stab a mexican I didn't like in my PE class but backed out at the last minute

I hated living in California obviously lol.

Cyan Elf

3 Things no one knows about you! This isn't good  :P Plus alot of text

1. I used to drink and smoke a ton during high school to about 3 months ago when I finally decided to cut back. When I say I was drinking and smoking a ton, I mean I was going through 2 30 packs a week to just recent a 12 pack a day all of which was usually budweiser or miller high life. Then off course every time I had a drink I would smoke a cigarette for every beer I drank. Now I'm down to just drinking a 12 pack or less a week and a pack of cigarettes a month.  :D

So first one down now to the second. :D

2. Even tho I drank a ton over the last couple of year I still pretty smart compared to most of those I grow around  :P. That anit saying much as I grow up in a town of 230 people and my class size was 22 people, which was big for our school as the next big class was only 14 people. Lived on a farm raising cattle, pigs, and goat. Would cut and bail hay during spring to fall and grew many veggies. So ya I'm talking to much now and gonna stop this one here, and if ya want to know more just message me on irc or ts when I'm on.

On to the third one  :D

3. There's one thing I didn't list in my skills area that I should of. That is I can pretty much pick up any anything and understand it in little to no time (unless its a different language ). As and example when I first started playing Call of Duty 4/ xbox 360, my buddy invited me over to play some game and at the time I was a ps2 man and never touched xbox. Well at first he was owning me and I mean bad (3-30 almost every match) and in about 2 hours in I started turning the tides.

Another 2 hours go bye and now my buddy is starting to get really pissed because now I'm starting to own him (winning rounds 20-10). After 30mins pass he done and wants to do something else, which as usually sitting outside with a couple of friends drinking and talking. Damn I could go on and on but better stop here as i'm turning this thing in a bio lol. Of course if ya want to know more hit me up on irc or ts.

Well hope I didn't write to much for yall  :P and hope yall enjoy the read.

Vio

1. I don't get hangovers, even after the heaviest nights of drinking. But I do wake up the next morning with a strong desire for orange juice.

2. I am nearsighted, though vision in my right eye is actually a lot better than my left.

3. I can tell by the slightest taste when food is going to make me ill. One bad taste so minor that no one else realises and I will refuse to eat. Every time this has happened, everyone else got sick and I didn't.

Green

1- I often play on words, and hide meaning within text.

2- I enjoy weaving intricate plans, whether it be to get rid of people or simply embarrass them.

3- When people ask me to tell them three things that nobody else knows of over the internet, 99% of the time I'm going to lie.

His Lordship

1. One of my toes is bent because someone Falcon-punched my mum while I was inside her... lol not really but it was already bent when I was born.
2. I love classical music but I hate Mozart
3. My middle name is a well kept secret

Owen

Quote from: His Lordship on January 16, 2012, 10:38:09 PM
3. My middle name is a well kept secret

Isnt it Elias? Or is that what you wanted to change your name to? Or something :S

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Randy

1. I'm a twin
2. My left wrist/half of my hand is numb & slightly paralyzed
3. My grandfather played football in the NFL

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Owen

Anyway, my 3 things.

1. I had hormone replacement therapy to make me grow when I was 15, cos I was 5'0 and talked like a girl.  After that I grew ~7 inches in 1 year*

2. When me and my best friend were younger, we were the spitting image of Harry Potter and Ron Weasley, just around the time the first film came out, we used to get ripped to pieces.

3. If I'm doing the dishes at home I judge the temperature of the water coming out of the tap by the sound it's making, rather than putting my hand under it.

*and that was just my penis

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Kat

1. Im scared of the dark lol
2. Im very short tempered.
3. Ive been the same weight since i was 13 bcuz of my metabolism and getting sick alot.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Mojo

1. My middle name is Courtman, I bet nobody else has that middle name :P
2. I haven't been sick (aka puked  :X ) for at least 8 years
3. I'm (very) short-sighted, If I take my glasses off, the letters in a book would become unreadable if they were more than 30cm away.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Colinwarrior

1. I can't swim. It's not that I lack the ability, because I used to swim when I was a kid. Now I just sink like a rock in water.

2. I eat Taco Bell more than any other fast food. A lot more. I basically survive on the stuff.

3. In the shower, I always stand facing away from the shower head (except when washing my face and stuff). Not sure why. Just always have.

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Dorcha3377

1. I am going to school to get a degree as a chef
2. I am married to an Irishman.
3. We are expecting our firstborn in May/June.

4. It's a boy who shall be name Finn Fraser. (how cool is that? )

Toby

1. My weight is 193.6 lbs/88 kilos even though it might not look like it.
2. I love to take an ice bath, best thing ever.
3. I don't smoke or do any drugs.
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Keith

hmm..

1 left foot half a size bigger than the right
2 I almost never watch TV unless the celtics/bruins  are on or an important pats/red sox game is on
3 I've lived in..14? i think, different places

Wayshow

Bump!

1. I cannot eat tomato spaghetti and sparkling water together, I vomit every time. Other sodas are fine though
2. I never carry my cellphone around; I always forget about it, and it always runs out of electricity in my bag
3. I like black coffee

His Lordship

You carry a bag around everywhere?

Wayshow

Quote from: His Lordship on February 07, 2012, 02:50:22 AM
i go to school.....it gets lost in my bag. since no one ever calls me (Because i never remember my number when people ask), i always forget about it until it runs out of power

Joey

1. I drink a protein shake each day (except Sundays)
2. I don't wear shirts, except for school.
3. I hate wearing jeans, I prefer shorts (when it's like 50 or so degrees out) and sweat pants, and I don't wear shirts.
-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz

~ Ex-Raid Leader ~ 
                     of
     ~Wilderness Guardians~

Owen

Quote from: Wayshow on February 07, 2012, 03:02:54 AM
Quote from: His Lordship on February 07, 2012, 02:50:22 AM
i go to school.....it gets lost in my bag. since no one ever calls me (Because i never remember my number when people ask), i always forget about it until it runs out of power

[spoiler]
[spoiler]