• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

MegaUpload Dangerous Secrets

Started by Toby, January 21, 2012, 08:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

MegaUpload Dangerous Secrets affect YOU, Mike Mozart JeepersMedia ACTA / PIPA / SOPA

Holy crap, now i'm afraid... If i get caught I'm basically fucked. FML
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

James

Urgh here they go, america needs money so they go and start passing bills. 25% of the population is about to go bankrupt, thanks for not encrypting files megaupload.

Mark

I set the standard.

Jayson

-1 me because you know I'm right

7th Highest Overall for Wars Attended.

Jake

I used to download one movie a night to my phone to watch at work... Well I'm screwed.
<@Kez> I tried to log in on my iPad. Turns out its an Etch-a-Sketch and I dont have an iPad.
<@Kez> Also, im completely outta booze.

Abs L

Oh crap...but I'm British so they can't do anything to me right?

~Abs

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM

BeeBee

Quote from: Abs L on January 24, 2012, 08:49:11 PM
Oh crap...but I'm British so they can't do anything to me right?

~Abs
Dw, your asian - you'll think of a way out :3
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Vio

FFS AMERICA THERE IS NO OIL ON THE INTERNET

Cyan Elf

Quote from: DG Keanu on January 24, 2012, 09:36:46 PM
FFS AMERICA THERE IS NO OIL ON THE INTERNET

Yes there is, it's in people's pockets and we have to confiscate it before it's used to build weapons of mass destruction!  :D

General199

This is similar to the war on drugs, will never end till the government gives up. Also will waste tons of our money in trying to fight copyright infringement or whatever the hell else they want to try to say we are doing illegaly on the internet

Kevin

This overly-excited neckbeard warrior just made a 15 minute video saying the same things over and over again ... "Obama has all the records" and "150,000 per infringement!" If anybody really believes that the United States would go after 25% of their population with lawsuits regarding copyright infringement, then they are completely uneducated. Even going after 1% of the population would have a serious negative effect on our country.

The guy who made this is obviously just trying to get as many views as possible to make money off of Youtube...
Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011

JC

For fucks sake Kevin, stop saying shit I agree with ##
To strive.
To seek.
To find.
And not to yield.

Mark

Quote from: Kevin on January 25, 2012, 03:36:52 AM
This overly-excited neckbeard warrior just made a 15 minute video saying the same things over and over again ... "Obama has all the records" and "150,000 per infringement!" If anybody really believes that the United States would go after 25% of their population with lawsuits regarding copyright infringement, then they are completely uneducated. Even going after 1% of the population would have a serious negative effect on our country.

The guy who made this is obviously just trying to get as many views as possible to make money off of Youtube...
U think he was actually srs when he was saying that? To me it came across as "Lol I'll say this cause they say their gonna do it but i know they aint gonna" Just laughing in the faces of the corporate fgts saying that this will happen

I set the standard.

Kevin

Quote from: Mark on January 25, 2012, 09:46:45 PM
Quote from: Kevin on January 25, 2012, 03:36:52 AM

U think he was actually srs when he was saying that? To me it came across as "Lol I'll say this cause they say their gonna do it but i know they aint gonna" Just laughing in the faces of the corporate fgts saying that this will happen

Yes I think he was being serious because he had a "ra ra, rally the troops" kind of tone in his voice, trying to get people excited and angered over dramatized and exaggerated facts.
Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011