• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Btraill's Introduction

Started by btraill, January 21, 2012, 11:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

btraill

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Btraill

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I've been playing Runescape since Classic first came out, however; I'm one of those guys that was constantly leaving and then coming back. I never really got 100% 'into' Runescape. Just recently I started taking it a tad more serious. (Finally got my Fire Cape which took me too many tries...) I enjoy Soul Wars, Pest Control, Dungeoneering (I need some chaotics!) and PvM.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Bradley Traill and I reside in Ontario, Canada. I'm 19 years of age and I'm attending university for software development. On my spare time I enjoy web development, forum management, and gaming. I also spend a lot of time with my girlfriend of three years. I enjoy trance, dubstep, house, electronic and rap.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I posted on the Runescape forums and got a response from a user, 'Mojohaza1'.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
Never been in a Runescape clan! This will be my first one. I'm not 100% knowledgeable about Runescape even though I'm CB 104. I take RS a step at a time an google/wiki things when needed.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes, I have. I took time to register a few days ago and scout this place out. I love it!

Extra Information:

I'm extremely mature, respectful, dedicated, loyal, and active. I enjoy being apart of communities and you'll soon come to learn that I'm quite a forum whore. Donations are something I like to help with!

Thanks for reading,

Brad

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

btraill

Thank you for the warm welcome, guys.

Mojo

welcome bradley! canada unit is growing!  ;)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

btraill

Wayshow

Hey Bradley!
Nice to see another forum whore like me :nyan: (except I'll be inactive for a while :@)
Talk to ya soon! :D

btraill

Thank you! Sucks to hear you'll be inactive, though. Good luck with whatever is keepin' you away.

PineappleTom

Welcome to the community! If I see you on IRC, I'll be sure to find someone to give you your interview. I read on another topic you are still waiting.

Best of luck!

Green

You seem like quite an interesting person. And Canadian, at that. Hope you get in.

SuccinctLizard3

Hope you get in!

Thanks for filling in all of the information to the fullest for us to know you better.

:nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

btraill

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes and support!

Majinboux

Brent147

Strange, I thought I replied to this. Anyhow, Welcome!
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.