• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Hello

Started by Gimingo, January 25, 2012, 07:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gimingo

1 What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Gimingo, I might've had some other one...

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
A bit back, maybe four yearsish? My RSN was the name of a couple of my friends squished together :) I enjoy clan wars, fighting other clans, etc. Fun stuff :) Pvp's not too bad either :) I used to play runescape a fair amount, I have always been lazy when it comes to training... I stopped because of school and I probably won't be too active now :)

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Name's a no-go, sorry... but I'm a boy of 16 (birthday today :D ), I enjoy playing any sort of instrument (never tried a wind or brass one though :o ), I play the viola, I love to play basketball and tennis, I do like hanging out with people on runescape just because it's a lot more relaxed than real life, and I dislike people who're mean to others :) Oh I'm from the U.S.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
Tip.It recruitment forums, I wanted to join a junior clan. DG

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
K0 Unit for a long time, Ancient Legion, TPL, a lot of which I forgot (it's been a fairly long break :P) However I was event coordinator in a couple and High Council I think in K0.
6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
I looked over them, so yes :)

Man that's a lot of smileys...

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

BeeBee

I'm familiar with KO unit, My old Clan were friends with you guys, in the later days of the clans life.

Welcome
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

Welcome!  :nyan:

come on irc for an interview :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Taibz

Welcome! :D

Quote from: Gimingo on January 25, 2012, 07:21:30 PM
My RSN was the name of a couple of my friends squished together :)

Cool :P Let me try once :D

Taibz...

//Forever Alone
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Gimingo

Thanks guys, feeling welcome already :) I'll do that interview ASAP, just gotta find a good time

Brent147

GIMINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Welcome to WG mate, it's been awhile.
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Dog b2

hey no-go

welcome to wg :D