• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Where were you in 2005?

Started by Randy, January 28, 2012, 11:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buns

Scimmy

"It began with a scorpion"
[spoiler=My Hall of Fame]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Quote from: Scimmy397 on August 18, 2012, 08:36:24 PM
so?
First. You're level 90 in 7 years.

Second. Didn't you have other...better things to do? Being on the internet at 6 is scary.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Scimmy

Stfu I'm sick and tired of u bothering me about my age/lvl it is what it is I took breaks from rs alot and stop bothering me
"It began with a scorpion"
[spoiler=My Hall of Fame]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Quote from: Scimmy397 on August 19, 2012, 03:07:34 PM
Stfu I'm sick and tired of u bothering me about my age/lvl it is what it is I took breaks from rs alot and stop bothering me
K.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Al

I think I just started playing RuneScape. All I remember is roaming around trying to figure out how to play the game. One of my earliest memories is going up the road into Varrock from (Lumbridge) and always getting KO'd by the mages at that altar.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

DZ

I was in the Wilderness Guardians!

Wayshow

Sean

~ Former Elite of The Sabre Clan :: RuneFest 2010 & 2011 Attendee ~
~ Original Descendant Guardian :: Ex-Wilderness Guardian (2005-2006) ~

Toby

probably playing around with friends, didnt play rs until late 2006
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Griff

I scammed a purple phat off a girl on my friends list in 2005...

Sold it for 20m and bought enough camelot teleports to get 85 magic.

Ohh the nostalgia.

Armybuilder

Armybuilder1 couldnt get on.

Was more socially playing with my friends who were all alot higher than me. Didnt play alot parents thought it destroyed our pc with viruses and stuff. Didnt start activly playing for another year or so

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Onathe

Mister Kyle

Onathe

Quote from: Mister Kyle on October 17, 2012, 09:42:42 PM
Quote from: Onathe on October 17, 2012, 02:41:25 PM
Quote from: Mister Kyle on January 29, 2012, 06:32:57 AM
I don't even think my account was made yet

Yes it was  :wtf:

Thought Darth was made in 2006.
Nou, you joined CL late 05, we closed it late 06  ^.^

PkUrClaws

Weh.. Looking back at that pic,  do i ever miss the golden days,  Around 2007-2009 i was a hardcore player lol,  I'd sit on my papas couch in the country side with a great outside view,  and just play rs,  i really wish i had my old youtube still up.. Some retard took down all my videos and some of them had ALOT of my pictures of when i was leveling up :( like when i was like lvl 70 and stuff,  getting my first barrows peice etc... Damn i wish there was a vote to bring it all back :(

jaZz

Walking around runescape dressed as a guard arresting chickens for their feather and bones. :fp:
I was 9 years old, didn't even spoke a word english when i started.

Mister Kyle

Quote from: jaZz on October 21, 2012, 11:37:58 PM
Walking around runescape dressed as a guard arresting chickens for their feather and bones. :fp:
I was 9 years old, didn't even spoke a word english when i started.
AND YOU STILL CAN'T

Raging Mage2

Clanning with Clan Last Stand, fair few of them, came to WG, I forget who exactly, Fuls? and a few others.

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Chilli

I was an events organiser for the sabres :)

Thanks babylon

-Ex The Sabre Clan 2004-2013
-Event team
-Warlord
-Leader

Sir Wolfoo

Here in WG, raiding and warring making friends in WG and RS oh the nostalgia when thinking about the good old times especially when I go through the names of all the WG members ever most of them I knew or seen their names or heard about them.
WG since July 2004.

Formerly known as 'Iron this' (Account banned from RS on The 7th day of February 2006)

Mochacho456

Leading DG / Raidleader here i think

Dratz

Was a year into my Runescape experience, in the 5th grade I think. I was on some account I hacked probably. Oh wellz.

Hog - Biggest Keyboard Warrior - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Asaad

Checking for puberty. Didn't happen though.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]