• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Woof Woof Woof!

Started by Woof, June 27, 2011, 10:36:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woof

I'm not exactly applying so I had some difficulties deciding what I was going to do with this post.

Hi, everyone that knows me, I'm just making this post so that you all know that I'm still alive and I hope you haven't forgotten me! :)
Life has been pretty good with me, I've commenced (graduated high school!) with prom coming up later this week.  I've been working part time at work, McDonald's, but with full time hours and I've been rollin' single without a lady.

Last time I had posted about my life, I was explaining how my dad had not found a job in 6 months.  It hit about 8 months, but he finally got a job soon to be starting in July, so we're both looking forward to that.  We still haven't sold our house and are more or less stuck here until something works out for us on that front.  The positive thing about the company my dad was hired to is that they had an international division in Australia (where we want to move) so we're hoping that if he works really hard for them over here, they'd let him transfer over seas and so we could start our new era down under.

I really hope that you're all doing well!  I try my best to keep you all in my thoughts, Kat and Josh, you're there the most. ;)
To all others, Keanu, Gene, etc. I hope you're also doing well and I will continue to stay in touch until I have made that transition to want to come back and play again.

Just so you know, I still have my account active, I just log on twice a month for a kingdom deposit. :P

Take care!
Love,
Woof!

Mark

Its good to see that things are looking up for you, miss having you around :(

Really hope it continues to get better!

I set the standard.

Pyroclastic0

nice to see you woof

keep positive and i'm sure everything will come together
glad to hear you you got a job sorted
If you move down under beware of the panda i'm sure he has pictures somewhere and he'll start taking more :p

Creeper975

Good to hear from you dude.

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Wayshow

glad that things are slowly working out
good luck ^^

George

Heyy Woofy, it's great to hear from you again!
Glad things are looking up mate, and glad to see that you're around a little bit on RS! :D

AP

Bgpgraebner

Great to hear from you mate! Good luck down under! :)

Dog b2