• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Juhax's Introduction. :)

Started by Juhax, February 03, 2012, 03:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juhax

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Juhax.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Had Countless amount of accounts lol :P

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Sam, 15 Australia.
4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I posted a topic on the fourms and i got recommended by the player "Mojohaza1"

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I haven't been in any recent clans on this account, idk really why lol just havent played on this for a while, im now dedicated to this account more then any other since hackers etc etc.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes i have and i agree to live by them on runescape in the wilderness gaurdians.

Hey everyone my names sam, Aka Juhax :)

Ive been playing since about late 2005 on various accounts and loved playing every minute.

My Account that i play on now is named "juhax" and is a Berserker Pure.

My Current Goals Conclude of-

--94 Magic - Lunar Diplomacy - Taste Vengence.--
--99 Stength - Skillcape- Hitting high.--
--99 Range - Skillcape - Handcannon - Pk Events.--
Alot More, but these are my current goals :p

~Likes and dislikes~

Likes IRL- Basketball, Chilling with mates / girls, family guy, south park, drawing graffiti etc etc etc :p
Dislikes IRL- Golf lol, romance dvds, jazz music. --- my opinion!--

Thanks For Taking The Time To Read My Thread And Hopefully I Will Be Accepted Into The Wilderness Guardians! :)

Mojo

Hi sam! welcome to the community  :nyan:

come on irc for an interview ;)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Gimingo

Hello there! Out of curiosity, what made you say Jazz for dislikes?

Wayshow

Welcome to the clan, m'kay? :DDD
hey sam!