• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

Dung

Started by Coach, February 08, 2012, 05:33:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coach

Not sure if this is the right section didn't see any like skills section or any other sub-forum in the runescape section so I figured this was appropriate.

I really want to lvl my dung up  currently it is 58, and my goal would be to get a rapier and i figured who else better to dung with than my new clan mates for some quality bonding time.

note my cmbt is 119 and fishing is 93 idk what other skills i have that would really serve much use.

* I will be attending the clan dung events as much as possible.

Zemus

Coach

Quote from: Zemus on February 08, 2012, 05:39:50 AM
yay dung

does this mean you're (dtd) down to dung?

edit: nvm i see you're 120 dung

Vio

I'm 47 and going for a g2h, but I'm only up to floor 15ish  O.o

Coach

Quote from: DG Keanu on February 08, 2012, 06:12:42 AM
I'm 47 and going for a g2h, but I'm only up to floor 15ish  O.o

its not hard to get floors up at all once i reset ill be there with ya

Owen

We run a dung event every sunday evening (GMT), look out for it, our keyer is pretty sick.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Mark

As saw as i saw that Moose posted i knew what it was gonna be

I set the standard.

Jake

Anytime you see me on Bob I'll be more than happy to dung with ya. Add me and message me anytime
<@Kez> I tried to log in on my iPad. Turns out its an Etch-a-Sketch and I dont have an iPad.
<@Kez> Also, im completely outta booze.

Mark

I'll run smalls for you#. I'm hella bored of larges atm

I set the standard.

Coach

ok thanks guys ill add you both in game now if you see me in irc or ingame and are bored just let me know.