• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

helllllllllllllppppppppppppppppppp! Please:3

Started by SkillDesiqn, February 12, 2012, 12:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkillDesiqn

okokokokok. So. I have 70 Range and ATM.. I'm F2P but I need a fast way to level up before I go to P2P (I want 80 by the time I get P2P) Does anyone know what I can train on?:/

Ohoh and if you're feeling super delicious today could you help me with strength too? C:

:nyan:

BeeBee

f2p melee training,

Giant Spiders in Level 3 barbarian village stronghold (lvl 50)

Range isn't fast in f2p, In p2p, I from 75 range, if you're willing to pay, you can get it up very quickly.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

SkillDesiqn

I don't mind the cost, I set a 15M cap for my Range :o What could I train on in P2P? And is it worth it to range Lesser Demons now?

BeeBee

In p2p, red chinnng ape atoll is the best exp. costs a bit nowadays mind you.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mark

If you dont wanna chin, Knifes on yaks is always fast exp, takes abit of concentrating though as its fast killing.

I'd just chin Apes/Mummies if you have cash to spare, goes a long way at low lvls

I set the standard.

JC

Quote from: Mark on February 12, 2012, 05:56:48 PM
If you dont wanna chin, Knifes on yaks is always fast exp, takes abit of concentrating though as its fast killing.

Slaying with D Darts is also fast & relatively cheap :3
To strive.
To seek.
To find.
And not to yield.

Mark

Quote from: JC on February 12, 2012, 07:01:03 PM
Quote from: Mark on February 12, 2012, 05:56:48 PM

Slaying with D Darts is also fast & relatively cheap :3
Cant say I've considered it. Guess it'd be ok on stuff thats guaranteed return like drags etc.

I set the standard.