• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] pvm lord H application

Started by PVM Lord H, February 25, 2012, 12:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PVM Lord H

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
PVM Lord H
2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
i started back in 2009 i know im not that old player but i've done alot in these past years i'vr trained my account as much as i could when i started i could be a member in runescape because of my parents they had some reason for not letting me be a member so i trained alot in non members and used to pk and i have been i great pker but then when i became a member pking was hard for me as i didnt have high magic level or any good stats to pk in members so i trained as my dream was to be a great pker and join ur clan because i've seen alot of ur WG clan vids on youtube and always wanted to feel the glory but then when i started mem pking alot of pjers and non honor pkers came in the wildy and ruined it so i stopped and became a pvmer which is a player vs monster.
3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
my name is hussain im arabian from syria i live in the UAE-dubai im a male im 14 years old i like swimming - soccer and runescaping ofc :P i like listing to english music and rap such as eminem lil wyne i dont really have a talent but im friendly , and im sorry if i sometimes miss type some letters in some words as my main language is arabic but atleast when i miss type any letters u still understand the word so my english is not THAT BAD and if i fail sometimes at spelling i would'nt be mad if someone corrects me thats even something helpfull for me to know more english.
4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I hearded about WG clan from youtube mostly as i like to watch pk vids clan pking and things like that and i would like to join WG clan because i always wanted to be in a pvp clan and feel the honor of glory and how amazing it is to pk in a clan with friendly ppl with no back stabing teammates and ofcourse im applying to WG clan  .
5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I've been in  1 clan which I am in ATM its kind of a player vs monster clan and i was the event desiner and things like that but pvm isnt my main thing i like pvp and when i heared that i can join the best pvp clan i couldnt resist comeing to register because i've always wanted to join this clan
6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
yes, i did read the rules and i agree to them and i wouldnt even think of breaking anyone of them

His Lordship

Hey Hussain, it's a pleasure to meet you. I look forward to getting to know you a little better over the next few days.
Talk to you soon.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Gimingo

Dubai, that's so awesome! Welcome sir  :D

Wayshow

Hey Hussain!
I went to UAE a couple years back.... a bunch of rich-ass mufuggas lol ##

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!