• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Application

Started by WG Genesis, February 26, 2012, 04:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WG Genesis

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Current : Genesis Tank , I would rather keep my initial username a secret for security purposes ;)

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I started in 2004 I believe and I didn't exactly intend to play this long so I created a random username so..yeah. My favourite activities = pking + burning money at places such as clan wars and having fun in general :D

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name's Behrooz, I'm a male, aged 17, from Iran (OMG XD), I enjoy indoor soccer and table tennis, I listen to rock/dubstep, I like a lot of things but I DISLIKE RAP (no offense)

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I wish to join WG and I heard about you from youtube videos, especially the one directed towards jagex concerning the history of the wilderness/clans

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I've switched clans multiple times throughout the past 7-8 years whether it was due to immaturity or simply inactivity. The major clans I've been part of have been Dark Disciples, Last Alliance (pking clan), TurmLoad Nation(TLN), PvM Hit Squad

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Of course ;)

Mojo

o.O an iranian! Welcome! :nyan:
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wayshow

You have the coolest name ever lol :P
I went to Iran 2 years ago, and I loved it
Welcome

Randy