• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] evil deedz app

Started by evil deedz, February 26, 2012, 11:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evil deedz

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
evil deedz. bulldog0256, sn hybrid and a few others that i can't remember

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
well i started a very long time ago i would have to say early 2000's. my current rs name is the guild i'm in on world of warcraft.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
well my name is peyton bobbitt. was named after the football player peyton manning since he was playing the night that i was born. i'm male, 17 yrs old and i live in the USA. My hobbies are playing wow,*rs again if i get accepted*. i've been in a relationship for 7 months now with my girlfriend, and she's over alot :). other then gaming my hobbies would have to be outdoors sports,. football,hunting,fishing,skiing,swimming,snowboarding, as much as you can come up with :).
i love dubstep, hard rock. talents hmm, im very strong. and my dislikes are just annoying people and trolls. i'm a calm hold it in kind of guy so i might not show it if i don't like you.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I haven't played rs since the new wild was brought into place and ive kinda wanted to try it since but i haven't had any motivation to really play again since i saw the wilderness bio. it really touched me and it gave me the motivation to start playing again.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I was in supernatural back in the day and ofc it was a pk clan. i was in a few pure clans and storms fury, which was just a friend clan*

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
yes i have.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

evil deedz

Toby

My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

evil deedz

Wayshow

Hey Peyton! :)
I was named after a typhoon...... lol
welcome :P

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

evil deedz

thats different way :), and thanks for all the welcomes!

Oh How Rude

Mark

I set the standard.

evil deedz

His Lordship

Welcome to the community Peyton - Good name. First person I've met with that name.
Your talent is strength? Do you do bodybuilding?

evil deedz

i appreciate it lord, and yes. i do bodybuild. i frequent my gym daily. i had a personal trainer till he saw me lifting more then he can. so needless to say if anyone needs help moving in my family i'm always the one to call :) recently i moved my sister out and i had to lift 2 4 person couches and multiple tables bookshelves ect on my own lol.  I guess you could say im one of the anti steroetype gamer.

PineappleTom

Hey Peyton - I hope we can motivate you back onto Runescape! :)

The next stage is to grab an interview on IRC. Follow the application guide or pm me if you need any help.

evil deedz

thanks :) im on so whenever you would like we can get started.

PineappleTom

Quote from: evil deedz on February 27, 2012, 07:03:37 AM
thanks :) im on so whenever you would like we can get started.

I'm at work atm and so won't be able to host it. Keep an eye out for any hop/op activity from the names below - and ask them if they have a bit of spare time to conduct it.

Possible interviewers:
His Lordship
DG Keanu
Abs L
Koffin Cat
Pirate Panda (Kim-Jong-Panda in IRC)
Bassism
Mojohaza1
Rodney75 / PineappleTom

evil deedz

Armybuilder

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi