• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Favorite video games of all time.

Started by Colinwarrior, March 04, 2012, 12:34:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chasecity100

granitecrab

elder scrolls V: skrim
all the megaman classic's
all the megaman X, well exept for 6 the sigma tower is like wtf for that 1
super mario!
and mindcraft

i'm going on a adventure!

Owen

How did noone say metal gear solid?

anyway.

-Entire Metal Gear Series
-Gears of War
-Halo
-CoD (Any by Infinity Ward)
-Mass Effect Trilogy
-Final Fantasy VIII
-Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow/Silver/Gold/Crystal

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Vio

PC

RuneScape
Stronghold/Crusader/2
Call of Duty 1 & 2

Xbox

MW3
Black Ops

Other Consoles

Super Mario Bros Deluxe (GB Color)
Asphalt (DS)
Two of the Rayman for GB Color/DS, I forget which
River City Ransom (NES or SNES, I forget)

BeeBee

Quote from: Keith on March 04, 2012, 09:59:16 PM
JAK AND DAXTERS
RACHET AND CLANKS
SLY COOPERS

Nothing beats this combo.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Kung_Man149

Contra
MW3
L4D2
Reach
Battletoads
GoW 1/2/3

/thread
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Taken❒ Single❒ Mad✔
-----------------------------------------
[spoiler]
Former leader of - Rivalry Damage

Former member of - Menacing Warriors

Former member of - Silent Strike

Former member of - Valiant

Former Elite Guardian of - Wilderness Guardians

Former Advisor of - Descendant Guardians

Former member of - The Gladiatorz

Former member of - Wilderness Guardians

Retired at - Poison.[/spoiler]
Here he kneels, the one who doesn't need to, for those who do need to.
---------------------------------
Bold, handsome and straight up awesome.

Elyxiatic

1. Final Fantasy VII
2. Halo
3. Final Fantasy X
4. Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
5. Counter Strike: Condition Zero

Wayshow

Firelion

There's too many to count... but, off the top of my head:

[No specific order]

Total War: Medieval (and others) - Sophisticated and historically-based. One of the best RTS's, in my opinion. Less weird microing... and more practical strategy.

Eve Online - Complex and unforgiving, but a true sci-fi experience. The shear vastness of space has an appeal to it, and the player politics and influence is reminiscent of RS.

UFC Undisputed - The most innovative martial arts game today, in my opinion, implementing ground game as well as stand-up, with a good selection of techniques from various MA's.

SWTOR - Incredibly immersive RPG experience, with an MMO element. And I love SW, so it's just fun being in places I've watched in movies.

Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes (and others) - One of the most satisfying stealth games of our time (unfortunately). It's not perfect, but not many games pull off the stealth, infiltration theme as well as MGS.

Battlefield 3 - Unprecedented graphics, bullet physics, AND vehicles. I do wish there were more customization, but it's still one of the best.

Company of Heroes - Units take cover, garrison buildings, commandeer enemy weapon systems and more. A truly underrated RTS that should be recognized as of the most fun and dynamic of its kind.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - A good selection of weapons, armor, and camo. Somewhat realistic combat that encourages taking cover and devising plans. And I'm a fan of CQB tactics: An easy favorite for me.

I like "logical", reasonably realistic gameplay, meaning, if it should happen... it does happen -- regardless of genre. More often than naught, this isn't the case, but a few games will have this prominent quality. I also like variety. It makes for a near infinite number of scenarios, and also tests your judgement and skill.
RSN: Firelion08
Alt RSN: Jaydelart