• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Freds Introduction

Started by Freds, March 06, 2012, 10:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freds

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?

Gwascannon
Mr Freds
AF Freds
Deadication

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):

I started playing in 2005 with a few friends from school and was hooked from the start, after a while my friends decided to quit and i wanted to carry on playing after a few months i joined a clan called Elite Order which was a 60+ clan and died after a few months, in march 2007 i joined a team which i am still in today Ancient Fury, the clan turned into a team in 2009 and has stayed that way since, i worked my way from member all the way to co-leader and have been a strong figure in the team since, currently i am an Administrator as i stepped down as captain due to lack of interest in PvP Pking.

As far as interests go in Runescape i like to do everything and will try everything once, i am very knowledgeable in clan fighting and am very OCD when it comes to clan organisation.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):

Well my name is Freds if you didn't guess that already i am a 23 year old male from Kent England,
i have no specific taste in music if its a good song ill like it :), i spend alot of time on the computer so as you can guess i have no hobby's like most of the Runescape player-base :P.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?

Ive always known about the Wilderness Guardians for a long time but they never appealed to me as i was a full on pker with that as my only concern but now i want more to do with the actual game an get into a more friendly community.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?

Elite Order - Member, was a 60+ clan died after a few months

Ancient Fury (Clan) - 2007-2009 - Started as a member and worked my way through pk leader and co leader ranks.

The British Crusaders 2009 - Started out as a member and worked my way to pk leader ended up leaving due to the leaders bullying staff and members.

Ancient Fury (Team) - 2009-2012+ - When the clan was turned into a Team i settled in for a Council (Captain) rank which i have now changed to Admin reason said before.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?

Yes i have read them fully and will abide by them

Wayshow

Hello Fred, nice intro :)
Hope you will share your pking experience
Welcome! :)

Mojo

Best intro layout i've ever seen :O

Welcome to the forums Freds! :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy

Welcome Freds! I was in AF a few years ago with Back to own :P

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

52 Pray

Welcome Fred. :)
Hope you enjoy the community!
- The OG t-girl peekayer

Toby

My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Mark

Very nice, shat brix when i Opened

I set the standard.

Patty

Haha love the photoshopped title, welcome to WG :3.

BeeBee

Welcome,
We have a few ex AF in WG (some retired now).
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Frozen 10

WG Genesis