• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

WG Minecraft (Server)

Started by Orthux, July 01, 2011, 03:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

For 1.8 new map or same map?

New
Same

James

YEH please will be mint! sorry i aint been on been out all weekend! :( Will start playing soon

Orthux

Dog b2

I have the plane mod installed and i can make the planes in the server but i cannot get the plane out of the making board it just like unclicks it self i have every thing u need to make a bi plane dunno why its doing it :(

Orthux

I'll try and make one in a bit and see if I get the same issue, if I do I'll try figure out why

Edit: The author of the mod knows of the issue, for now just give me all the items to make the plane and I will spawn it for you.
Edit2: As the spawned planes only use a crap engine I'll keep the parts until it's fixed, then give you them back in return for the spawned plane.

God

Orthux If you log on I now have slime.
G.O.D. | AZN | !ud NOCTERNAL [UNIT]
MINECRAFT. HEFTYSmurf

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil.
                      Psalm 23:4

Vephy

That mod and texture pack w/ monsters looks really cool.  Anyone have a download link?  I'm a yes for planes and that level mod please!

Orthux

Orthux

Every block change, every item moved out of every chest, it's all logged.
I hear there's a thief about so it's time to stop. I can also reverse the actions of any player to any point from now.
Also, don't abuse any bug within this build, I can see all.

There's still no fix for the Planes mod glitch but a lot of people have mentioned it on the topic, so I'm hoping a fix will be released soon.

Edit: I've deleted the planes mod, it wouldn't work along side a few other mods and it was a bit buggy anyway. Maybe it will become much better with 1.8, for now it's not going to be used though.

God

Orthux I have now gotten the legit version, my username is HeftySmurf.

Please don't block the other "Hefty Smurf" untill I store all my stuff, can't do it right now I have to go.

Anyways, take care.
MINECRAFT. HEFTYSmurf

Orthux

Good to hear, I'll add it now. I'm hoping soon I can turn off "offline mode" so that it will be more secure, for that I'll need everyone to have the legit version.

God

Is the server currently down, because my nephew and I can't log on?
MINECRAFT. HEFTYSmurf

Orthux

Okay that was a huge fail on my part lol, sorry. I closed the wrong server earlier it seems.

God

Haha no problem. HeftySmurf is still not white-listed?
MINECRAFT. HEFTYSmurf

Samurai-JM

LET ME INNNNNNNN

my name is OMNISniper

I am the God of Minecraft.

Dog b2

servers down says internal error :(

Orthux

Yeah it was throwing out errors all over the place, restarted it now and added you Samurai-JM.

Dog b2

still saying 'nternal errior' then i goes off it then i click connect again the it says 'end of stream'

Orthux

Yeah when you connect it puts out so many errors, have you got an item from the planes mod on you by any chance?

Vephy

Aww planes mod gone :(  Can I have my 3 stacks of steel back? lol.  Hope no one touches my island and resources while I'm gone at work.  Barely have free time at the moment.

Orthux

Dog try and get a clean 1.7.3 install, then try. If not I might have to delete your player file which means what you were carrying will disappear, things can be replaced though.

Vephy I put a little chest with a sign in front of it for you :P and I just checked your chests, nobody has touched them.

Dog b2

just i didnt actually i was playing with my chests moving things about and i had the plane stuff still in here delete my profile and add me back in. I will probly only loose diamond pick n shovel and a few coble stones and dirt :(

Orthux

There's a chest for you in my house, take it.

Dog b2

my minecraft is crash when i went into my house for sum reason :(

Orthux

Have you deleted the whole of .Minecraft and re-installed it?