• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Introduction

Started by ray1578, March 09, 2012, 08:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ray1578

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?

current-ray1578
nitrocircus
wgray
tweek9o0

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):

I started in 06-07.
Ray is my name and 1578 are my signature numbers so to speek.
Favorite activities are bossing, slayer, events,Pking

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Name-Raymond
Male,17
United states
foot bag, metal rock&roll, BMX, skate,
I like alot of things, i like rs:), x box chillging with my friends,
I dislike people who judge other people, people who are rude for no reason
ect

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I was preveously in WG
Rachellove9 convinced me to rejoin
Im applying for WG
What makes me want to rejoin is, im not as poor anymore on the game, i loved all the events and wars we had, the leadership was awesome, very structured and everyone was friendly.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
Was in WG, a couple rs clans that consisted of a few friends, Tweek900 and I started a clan in like 2010 but it never went anywhere, so we joined wg.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
yes, i agree with all the terms and rules

52 Pray

- The OG t-girl peekayer

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

I see rachel doing her work ;)

Welcome!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

ray1578

i actually have a problem, I have been trying to get in contact with one of the leaders and such to complete the steps, but the link for the IRC isn't working for I or capone212 and the in came cc says i need to be requested to enter the chat=/ I looked for a ts3 Ip on the page but i don't have much access sense Im not a form member yet

Coach

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

Quote from: ray1578 on March 09, 2012, 10:14:17 PM
i actually have a problem, I have been trying to get in contact with one of the leaders and such to complete the steps, but the link for the IRC isn't working for I or capone212 and the in came cc says i need to be requested to enter the chat=/ I looked for a ts3 Ip on the page but i don't have much access sense Im not a form member yet
qwebirc client is broken.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rachellove9

Hey Ray,
I see you took my advice and applied.
I hope I get to be your mentor again.

Peace
Rachy

Wayshow

Are you Hathor666?
Welcome back! :)

Mark

I set the standard.

Frozen 10

Quote from: ray1578 on March 09, 2012, 10:14:17 PM
This one will work if our webclient is still not working; http://www.swiftirc.net/index.php?page=chat

Welcome back Raymond!

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.