• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color]Introduction

Started by matt_21, March 11, 2012, 02:23:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matt_21

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Tw1n x r4nge

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Started almost 5 years ago, started as a range pure twin with my buddy, hence the name, Favourite activity is slaying and would like to get back into pking. Im lv 130, 99 str att mage and cooking. currently working on 99 hp 600k away.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Matt, 18, Canada
4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
Heard about you off the tip it runescape forums, watched the video, applying to the WG, looking to do some more exciting group things on runescape then just going at stuff alone. Hoping to get back into pking.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
None.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes

Randy

Hey Matt welcome to WG!

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Wayshow

Welcome Matt :)
Hope you will like it here

52 Pray

- The OG t-girl peekayer

Mojo

New WG Forums