• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Series: Revs to Riches

Started by Restore PvP, March 18, 2012, 05:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Restore PvP

Due to the road to Vls series being cancelled due to the departing of Fax from runescape I have a new series idea that will be open to any clan member who wants to join for a inventory or a day etc. There will be daily recaps for everyone to keep up with somewhat to what road to Vls was. As by the title you can probably tell this series includes revenants as the road to Vls did.

Goal :

Reach Torva with nothing but revenant drops. ( Approx 17 Vls drops ).

Impossible? We'll see about that.

Day 1 will be started tomorrow, and feedback will be appreciated.

Lets do this.

- Restore PvP

Restore PvP

Day 1 Recap :

While no Vls was achieved throughout day 1 plenty of progress was made.

I was accompanied by Genesis Tank and N u Mercy for a good bit of the day, however most of the day's highlights were solo'd.

The only duo drop of the day which was a 2.1m split each with mercy.

My 2 solo drops from day 1:

As well I received an Ancient Statuette priced at 5m. Damn teams always wanting my d hide made me forget about pic, but I think it's still in my bank lol

Every now and then, those greedy teams pay big time as shown here.

Maul Combo's and smited out for a degraded Vls which was 1.85m of the cash.

Day 1 Profit : 11.6m, however only 8.6m goes towards Torva as pk's don't count overall in this series.

Ancient Stat -5m
Pk-3m
Vesta Plateskirt Split - 2.1m
Zuriel's Top - 1.5m

- Restore PvP

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

good luck :) I will try to read as you go along ;)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Restore PvP

Day 2 Recap:

Today consisted of hardly any rev killing due to my personal goals of getting all 3 gloves from dominion tower, i have all the boss kills just gotta do 4 more quests defeat those bosses for spellcaster/goliath i got swifts today. After this post I'm going to try to do nomads tonight which will knock it down to 3 quests as well as give me the ability to comfortably do the elder kiln quest and get my rhino cape =))) So while these are big goals account wise and will give me the best gear possible outside of imbued rings -.- those come later they do hold back the series.

1 Drop today. but I do think this drop was really worth it =)

Day 2 profit: 14.3m

Statius Warhammer - 14.3m

- Restore PvP

Restore PvP

Recaps will now be more spread out instead of daily maybe one every 2-3 days, because now I understand why its nearly impossible to do a daily series based on random drops... Some days Jagex hates you. Today was one of those days, 3 hrs of revs today to get absolutely nothing but corrupt d helm. Plus I personally failed kiln 5 times today with 3 different methods. Just not my luck today.

- Restore PvP

Restore PvP

Day 3-5 recaps:

So JaGex has decided to hate me guys, while I have put more time into quests/dominion tower, but I've spent over 8 hours at revs in those 3 days, as you should know by now I don't know what a life is. I've had 4 total drops in 3 days and 3 of those have been troll drops -.- However I did manage to pk over 2m worth on 3 separate kills, however that doesn't make up for this recent lack of great drops. Persistence will pay off and drops will pick back up as Torva will be mine.

The non troll drop:

One of the troll drops :

Day 3-5 Profit: 3.420k 1.14m/ea day so bad ='(

2m Pks
1m C V Spear
250k ruby chalice
50k corrupt d full
30k corrupt d dagger.

- Restore PvP

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

vNotorious

This is really interesting, keep it up man and good luck

Restore PvP

Day 6-9 Recap :

So the days have drawn longer and more slower as the initial impact and motivation subsides revs become more and more desolate with drops and marvelous miracles and all that remains is desolate failures within hours. However, the passion and strive within a warrior does not show until he is in the depths of misfortune and reminiscent of the glorious days. Does he become persistent with fame or does he slowly fade into the shadows? Day 10-12 will be the true tests to this question.

I've been straying away from revenants lately due to a lack of interest lately I guess along with Dunge competition upon us for all who signed up I've been leeching the f2p dunge weps such as gravite 2h gravite staff magic blast longbow sight and magical blastblox, hopefully I'll be leeching gravite short bow as well when i make another 15m.  However, outside of dunge competition I'm also lacking a little interest in revs as soloing revs for 5+ hrs a day kills sometimes when your dry like I've been the last week now. Sorry the series had a fair day 1 and has turned crap since then, but I'll pull it back together.

Here is my only drop above 300k within last 3 days :

Day 6-9 profit: 8.8m = 2.94m per day Decent but horrible in my opinion ='(

Vesta Chain - 7.7m
Small drops x 5 - 1.1m

- Restore PvP

BPN

I love killing revs, i have camped em for weeks straight making bank loot!

The only shit thing is to sit out trough big dry streaks.

problem is i dont own a chaotic maul atm cause i lost it so i cba going there with anything less than that :P

gl on ur goal!

Restore PvP

Day 10-11 Recap:

Due to the forums being down on a consistent basis these last few days this recap is a bit on the late side to what I would have preferred. Also due the fact I haven't left the daemonheim in 3 days other than a short corp event I've not had much killing time on this recap.

However, as I welcome my third guest on the series Nh_Fuxk or Reiss to attend we take the world by storm. Clearing teams by ourselves ranging from lvl 100 idiots who didn't know what they were getting into all the way to Mr. unkillable gano. Wish he would say that now. *Places Gano in bank* but due to Mr. gano's team having like 7 ppl i sorta panic'd too much to grab a screenie i'm soz ='(

Revenants lacked the swiftness of drops as they had on many other days with bitterness we finally received a medium split of a Corrupt Dragon Battleaxe which sold for 3.4m and led to a 1.7m split which even if you have a 10b bank is a nice split for nothing.

I'll be sure to add more actual footage/pics from now on as I try not to lack in that field anymore.

The B Axe:

Day 10-11 profit: 10.9m total. 9.2m personally, 1.7m towards torva.

B Axe - 3.4m/1.7m split
6 different pk's from raggs to Gano - 7.5m total

- Restore PvP

good luck man! you deserve torva!!!

Scimmy

looking at these i consider my self a beginer ive only gotten a c d baxe witch is my bank  now gl man
"It began with a scorpion"
[spoiler=My Hall of Fame]

[/spoiler]