• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Is it just me or..

Started by vNotorious, March 22, 2012, 01:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vNotorious

Lately while i've been sitting at the bank trying to get 200m exp in bank standing & i've seen alot of conversations, about people getting excited for 'runescape2006' i asked a few of these people what they were talking about and they said jagex is making a rs 2006 revamped. I've looked into it and found nothing but a private server, has anyone else heard anything like this? Could it be true.. Or just a rumor..? If this is true i think it would be awesome and i'd look foward to it

Owen

Jagex are not making a 2006 edition lol, why would they do that?

The only 2006 version of runescape is a private server, and it is not endorsed by Jagex at all.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Vio

NiirB

rs2006 - orginaly rs2007 - a private server that wishes to bring back runescape back from the days of 06. They are gonna be oppening in april i belive. They hit 100k members a week ago. But it is debatebal if the 100k members are real or botted since they only have 6k youtube subs etc... just google it up but its crap if you ask me -.-

Mojo

it's gonna be botted as soon as it comes out.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mark

Its a p serv, jagex isnt making it.

They said theyd shut it down if jagex had any problems with it

I set the standard.

scumtroll69

the coder of the server is just a skid who copies other peoples.

inb4 the database is leaked and ppl complain about being hacked coz they used same pass.

vNotorious

Yeah i didn't believe it, i just wanted to make sure, but i think if jagex did make a 2006 server that would be badass.