• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Dylan / Dizasterr's Intro.

Started by Dizasterr, March 24, 2012, 11:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizasterr

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
My current Runescape name is Dizasterr. My name used to be Yo_Solus but i changed it to Dizasterr when the wilderness came back in 2011.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Well my account was originally a pure, in Feb 2011, I was a 1 defence pure and as for my stats, well i will let you see for yourself :) http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/1953/110205023630.png [ This is  a picture of my stats in Feb 2011.] I decided that i wanted to become a maxed pure so i did so and maxed my strength range and mage these were my stats on June, 22, 2011. As you can see i was determined to reach my goals. I worked hard and it payed off, Unfortunately i was hacked for 47 Defence but that didnt stop me, i got 75 defence and became a barrows pure, I plan on getting 99 attack and 99 defence in the near future along with 99 prayer when i can afford to buy it. This is a picture of my account as of March, 17, 2012.  http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/27/120317092002.png

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Dylan, I am a male [ My character is a female because my girlfriend changed it to a female and I know that this is going to sound ridiculous but i can honestly say i do not know how to change it back. [ If anyone could help me out with that, I would greatly appreciate it. I am 20 years of age, I will be 21 on October 25th. I live in Canada or Kanadia [ Lol either one is fine ] My hobbies include Mountain biking, Working, Playing runescape, Going to the bar, ect. I love to play runescape in my free time i have been playing since 2003, I really do not have any intentions of quitting in the near future.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I was looking around for runescape clans to join and i saw the recruitment video on youtube for WG, This is the clan i would like to join as I am level 112 in f2p.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
When i was a 1 defence pure i was in The Hatred, I was a member of the clan, i used to lead trips every once in a while. When i was hacked for 47 defence i was forced to leave the clan as 20 defence is the max level you can have for their requirements.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes i have read, I do understand, Aswell as agree to abide by the clan rules.

Wayshow

Hey Dylan!
Regarding the gender thing, you can have a sex-change operation west of clan camp, or walk out the shortcut from Falador west bank and run south!
Welcome :)

Dizasterr

Lol wow, awesome thanks alot. :P

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mark

I set the standard.

Randy

I am the one who bends!