• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Chasecity100's introduction

Started by Chasecity100, March 27, 2012, 02:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chasecity100

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
My only runescape name is 41windscar

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Ok so i created the account about 2-3 ago, it is a level 84 because i enjoy cooking and making money

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Ok so i am Ayodele Chase i am from a caribbean island called Trinidad and Tobago. I like to surf the web and discover.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
Hi good day i heard about you guys from a friend Alain Lavergne and i am applying for DG

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I was deputy leader in Pigs of Justice - i left because the clan was inactive and i needed a more organised clan like this one.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes i totally agree and will abide by the code of conduct of your excellent clan. Thank you for your time.

Wayshow

Hey Ayo (ima call you that cuz your name is difficult to spell ##)
Welcome :)

Mojo

pop into irc for an interview!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Restore PvP

Hii I always liked Trinidad and Tobago just because I felt the country sounded cool lol. Welcome and pleased to meet you

- Restore PvP

52 Pray

Welcome mate.
I hope you start training up. :)
- The OG t-girl peekayer

Frozen 10

Quote from: Wayshow on March 27, 2012, 02:13:03 AM
Hey Ayo (ima call you that cuz your name is difficult to spell ##)
No its not. ##
Ayo dele :3

Welcome Ayodele!

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]