• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] LossofSanity's Introduction

Started by LossofSanity, March 27, 2012, 10:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LossofSanity

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Well I can tell you the first few I had, but I can't tell you my very first since that is my username I log in (yes I'm paranoid of hackers). D1sturbdf4n, DL-Disturbed, Kazan Disty, Kazan Jake, and now the one I'm using which is on the intro.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Well I've been around for a while now. Played since either late 2005 or early 2006. Always loved warring and joined W31 clans for just an epic battles between the clans that once used to roam there. My RSN is the mood I'm in kinda (I've been hacked twice and lost any little money and item worth I had, you would probably be pissed off too). I like to just have fun at Clan War FFA fighting and just having a fun time.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Jacob or most people call me Jake for short, Male lol, age: 18, United States, I like any kind of rock and some rap, I also like playing Halo Reach (hopefully one day make MLG Status on the incoming Halo 4), I like fishing for fun irl and I hate spiders with a passion.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for? A person named MojoHaza1 informed me on Runescape forums and was pretty down to earth with me about what the clan is like.

P.S. Forgot to mention I was applying for DG. My bad.   :O

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them? White Knights of W31, Divine Legion, Kazans and a few other clans that I didn't stay in too long for.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes. I do believe I belong in the DG since my f2p cb is 102 if I have been accepted. :)

Mojo

Welcome to the forums :)

Hop into irc for an interview!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Restore PvP

Nice to meet you welcome =)

- Restore PvP

Frozen 10

Disturbed fan? :P

Welcome Jacob!

Wayshow

Hey Jake!
Spiders = kill on sight imo, except the little ones that you can play with, those are pretty fun :P
welcome!  :woeh:

52 Pray

- The OG t-girl peekayer

PineappleTom

Don't forget the next steps in your application. You can find them here: http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=65.0

Pjdm

Welcome but remember this. Nobody sucks Mojo's dick but me >.> NOBODY!

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Pjdm

Be scared mojo... very scared...

Kevin

welcom to forums nice to meat your accquaintence
Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011

Wayshow

As Jacob hasn't been on forums for over two weeks, his application has been declined
Feel free to apply again if you wish to join!