• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Offical minecraft Thread:

Started by Dog b2, June 21, 2011, 06:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog b2

THIS GAME PWNS

Minecraft is a sandbox game you can build, create, kill ,float , fly(in ad of the plane mod). This game is a bit like lego (building blocks) you can build anything you like e.g a house, airport, underground bases you name it you can build it out of the blocks ofc. Basically its a game of survival you have to build shelter before it turns dark or the creepers with come and ssssssssssssssssssssssssssshh........................ boom  you get the idea. If you get hurt by skeletons, zombies, creepers, spiders you can kill pigs to get raw beef make a furnace and cook the beef on there so you can eat it to get your hearts back up full again.

www.minecraft.net

How to download the cracked version of minecraft alpha link :

[Auto Updates!!] Minecraft Alpha for free with PC, MAC, or LINUX!!

Minecraft Rules Post ahead i will put some pictures of my minecraft on here

fill free to post server lists and pictures : (pm me or post here and i will add the servers to the MCmp List:

mau5ville.com:8123

James

minecrafts awesome i built a massive city but now i have a new pc and lost it:(

Vephy

Haven't played this in awhile ever since Orthux left.  If someone wants to host a server...  Can't be asked to do Hamachi lol.

Bgpgraebner

If someone pays it for me I'm up for playing. ##

James

Lmfao xD download the cracked version

Dog b2

lol i played cracked version then i wanted to play online so i bought it :D

God

Quote from: Dog b2 on June 21, 2011, 10:58:02 PM
lol i played cracked version then i wanted to play online so i bought it :D

Could of just used Hamachi.
G.O.D. | AZN | !ud NOCTERNAL [UNIT]
MINECRAFT. HEFTYSmurf

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil.
                      Psalm 23:4

DestroyerDmc

I see people playing this but i never got the big deal about it tbh lol

James

Haha its a sandbox game, people get addicted by being able to create stuff never humanly possible ;D

Dog b2

Quote from: James on June 22, 2011, 04:32:28 PM
Haha its a sandbox game, people get addicted by being able to create stuff never humanly possible ;D

what he said ^ but it owns ##

God

Quote from: DestroyerDmc on June 22, 2011, 04:27:19 PM
I see people playing this but i never got the big deal about it tbh lol

Give it a try someday, it's not about the graphics, but about the concepts and ideas.

All those time's you imagined you could just be stuck in the wild, having to create your own world, and forced to survive, with the ability to do whatever you want, that's Minecraft.
MINECRAFT. HEFTYSmurf

Jayson

I enjoyed it, but my laptop isn't great, so it is quite laggy even on lowest settings.

I love making giant houses that have:

- Room under the ocean.
- Inside beach.
- Steps down to cavern.
- Steps up into treehouse!

-1 me because you know I'm right

7th Highest Overall for Wars Attended.

Orthux

I wouldn't mind hosting a server 24/7 if people are interested, I just changed all the fans in my pc so it's silent now.
I'll be using a few mods but probably no rollback, anti-griefing or anti-cheat mods which means the people playing would need to be WG/trusted.

James

Orthux that would be awesome dude :D id certainly join! :)

Dog b2

Quote from: Orthux on June 24, 2011, 08:08:01 PM
I wouldn't mind hosting a server 24/7 if people are interested, I just changed all the fans in my pc so it's silent now.
I'll be using a few mods but probably no rollback, anti-griefing or anti-cheat mods which means the people playing would need to be WG/trusted.

that would be a good idea dude but like u said gotta be wg trusted

Orthux

I'll try and get a server built soon (from old parts) and stick it in a spare room. I'll set a topic up or something when it's all done, a 24/7 WG Minecraft server IS coming!

Edit: Never mind, the set up hasn't got integrated graphics meaning it would cost more to make. Besides not enough people seem interested.

God

Quote from: Orthux on June 29, 2011, 11:32:40 AM
I'll try and get a server built soon (from old parts) and stick it in a spare room. I'll set a topic up or something when it's all done, a 24/7 WG Minecraft server IS coming!

Edit: Never mind, the set up hasn't got integrated graphics meaning it would cost more to make. Besides not enough people seem interested.

Orthux if your ever able to host a 24/7 server I'd also play. So bummed when I got to the bottom of this post...  :-\
MINECRAFT. HEFTYSmurf

Topwobaler

Minecraft is too big and scarey, and when night time comes the skeletons scares me too!

Did i mention i'm 12?

PineappleTom

Quote from: Topwobaler on July 01, 2011, 04:20:58 AM
Minecraft is too big and scarey, and when night time comes the skeletons scares me too!

Did i mention i'm 12?

Yes. Yes you did xD

Vephy

You are one hairy twelve year old.

Bgpgraebner