• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Ownie's Introduction

Started by Ownierage, March 31, 2012, 02:40:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ownierage

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Current: FearMyRage
Past: Ownierage, Mrs Klaass

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Not that much to tell. I started playing RuneScape a few ages ago and just started playing again after a break. My fovourite activity is standing at a random place, doing nothing, untill I'm tired and going to bed. I used to pk alot when I was a DG member but I lost my bank while I was gone so I have to start over from 1M. Gonna take a while till you see me pk'n.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
I'm Stefan, 20 years old and I'm from The Netherlands. I'm not good at many things but I think I can say I'm really talented in sleeping and doing nothing.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I've been in WG/DG for like 5 times before, don't know how I heard of it for the first time. Probably google. OR Facebook, since facebook is taking over the world.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
RSR, just a regular member.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy

Welcome back.

I don't mean any offense by this but at some point you're gonna have to decide to either stay in the clan for good or just not join at all.
If you only have 1m I advise not joining for now because DG expects its members to be at Pks.

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Restore PvP

- Restore PvP

Wayshow

Frozen 10

Omg Stefan!
Welcome back!  <3

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]