• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color]Cypherex Intro

Started by Cypherex, April 21, 2012, 11:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cypherex

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
My current name is Cypherex. My original account name was Mallister and my only previous display name was Malus Mortis.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Oh gosh, this one goes back. I started playing RuneScape in December of 2004. I took an immediate liking to magic (always do in fantasy rpg's) so I was a magic based combat for a long time. I remember gaining access to fire blast at a low level and considered its damage quite powerful compared to other people my level. I used it to pk with my friend a long, long time ago. I eventually started training my other stats up and followed an equal, balanced approach. I aimed for all 40s, then 50s, 60s, etc. Right now I think my only sub 70 skill is hunter, and then I'll start working towards all 80s. Slowly, over the next century, I just might achieve a max cape. I did get a quest cape one day, but right now I'm about 15 quests away from reclaiming it, so I'm slowly working on that as well.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Jake and I'm a 20 year old university student in the US. I'm currently majoring in pre-med, but I'm still unsure if I really want to go to medical school or not. I've got to decide that one pretty soon, though, since I'm approaching my junior year now. I'm not super talented, but I have been told that I'm incredibly smart. I always scored in the 99 percentile of those standardized tests and graduated high school in the top 10 of my class. Obviously, I enjoy playing RuneScape and other fantasy rpg games (just finished playing all the Fables). I have an Xbox 360 and like to play the COD games now and then. I could go on forever about all this, so I'll cut it short here.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I'm applying for WG right now. I was once in the clan TDM who WG used to be allied to. I've had some friends in WG (Kcross for one) and after my time in TDM, I started to miss the clan life. I intro'd to WG about a year ago but did not have the combat requirement to join. I just recently finally got it, so here I am applying now.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
The only other clan I was a part of was The Death Monkeighs, as I said above. I was invited to the clan by Coma_3 in May of 2007 and over the next 3 years rose through the ranks all the way to Administrator. Unfortunately, I was involved in a forum scandal and was kicked from the clan. What happened was an ex-admin still had access to the administrative control panel, and one day gave himself and some ex-clan members admin rights to the forums. They caused some destruction and I didn't immediately stop them because I was good friends with all of them. I just said they could mess around a bit but I'd have to remove their access because that was my duty. After a couple hours, though, I took away their rights and restored the damage they did before anyone saw it (mostly editing forum names and such). However, the other admins decided I was the mastermind behind the attack and banned me from the clan without even hearing my side of the story. I understand what I did was wrong, but I did not, and still do not, believe the punishment fit the crime. 2 years have passed and I'm much more mature today than I was back then. Honestly, I should have acted sooner, but I didn't and I can't change the past. I've learned from my mistake and I hope it doesn't affect my application to WG.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes, I have.

Mojo

Welcome to the forums Jake :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy

Nice to meet you, welcome to WG!

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

vNotorious

Wayshow

Finally, a meaty intro :)
Welcome to the community Jake :)

Mark

I set the standard.

Kevin

Heya Jake, long time no speak! :)
Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011

Cypherex

Thanks everyone! And hi Kevin  <3

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.