• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Hey WG

Started by Mister Kyle, July 29, 2012, 12:56:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Kyle

Hey WG,

My name is Darf, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day staying inactive. You are everything bad in the clan world. Honestly, have any of you ever won a war? I mean, I guess it's fun making flash movies because of your massive ego, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than DDoSing Ghjjf.

Don't be inactive. Just hit me with your best KB. I'm pretty much unbannable. I was Warlord of the clan, and badass of the century. What minigames do you play, other than "CWA matched ops"? I also get max melee, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Elyxiatic

What the moose did you just fucking say about me, you little moose? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy mooses, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Moose, and I have over 300 confirmed rams. I am trained in moose warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed mooses. You are nothing to me but just another moose. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been moosed before on this Earth, mark my moosing word. You think you can get away with saying that moose to me over the moose? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of moose across Canada and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, moose. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little moose you call your life. You're fucking dead, moose.

I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can moose you in over seven hundred mooses, and that's just with my bare hooves. Not only am I extensively trained in unantlered combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Canadian Hunting association and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable moose off the face of the continent, you little moose. If only you could have known what unholy moose your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking hoove. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn moose. I will shit moose shit all over you and you will drown in it.

IlIScottIlI

Trolololololololol

Zemus

Quote from: Keith on July 29, 2012, 02:38:22 AM
* Keith eats more food
i call shenanigans

Darth shut the hell up you stupid dumb idiot gay homosexual queerfag ignoramus

Vio

Quote from: Mister Kyle on June 03, 2012, 08:39:21 PMI will rejoin WG ..IF OPH comes back.
Quote from: Mister Kyle on June 03, 2012, 08:39:21 PMI will rejoin WG ..IF OPH comes back.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

IlIScottIlI

Indivi2you

Okayy... You're a thumb bro. A fucking thumb.
The First, the Last, and the Only ~FLO
Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion. ~Michael Jordan

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mister Kyle

Sadly it's not OPH

Dorcha3377

Pacman Syu

YOU HURT MY FEELINGS!!!  :'( :'( :'(

oh wait, sorry, my bad, I was confusing my boredom for sadness. Next thread.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

granitecrab

i'm going on a adventure!

Kung_Man149

Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Taken❒ Single❒ Mad✔
-----------------------------------------
[spoiler]
Former leader of - Rivalry Damage

Former member of - Menacing Warriors

Former member of - Silent Strike

Former member of - Valiant

Former Elite Guardian of - Wilderness Guardians

Former Advisor of - Descendant Guardians

Former member of - The Gladiatorz

Former member of - Wilderness Guardians

Retired at - Poison.[/spoiler]
Here he kneels, the one who doesn't need to, for those who do need to.
---------------------------------
Bold, handsome and straight up awesome.

Kevin

Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011