• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Team Speak (Solved)

Started by Wind_Arcus, August 12, 2012, 06:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wind_Arcus

Ok, so this problem happened a while ago... and for some reason I am no longer able to see some of the badges that people are wearing in the channel. I don't know why, but I can tell that they still have them from the box on the right, but I can not see the actual picture. Any way i can fix this?

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."

~Scott Adams, The Dilbert Principle

Mojo

I don't know what's wrong but I have the same problem on Clan Europe's server where I can only see what badge they've got by clicking on their name.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wind_Arcus

i mean if you look down at the chat bar, it says that the icon for the server group [Badge name]  was not found. Not sure if this can be fixed or not...

Wind_Arcus

Just looked into this: The icon for the server was not found. The icon for channel "T-T Jr" (8) was not found
Someone deleted the icons from the server folder or the server databse has been moved without these files and the database still says, that an icon is set as Server/Channel Icon. You can see them from your local cache folder, but new users won't see them.

So tell the owner/hoster to fix that
This is no client thing, the client tells you what is wrong. Nothing more

So.... what now, I can't do this without the owner/hoster fixing the icons instead :|

More on the subject :

The Icons that don't display for you are no longer available on the server (deleted, corrupted or the User running the TS3 Server has no access to those Icons) and thus cannot be downloaded by your Client, which is required to display them. The Reason they still display for others is they still got them cached. Have them disconnect from all Servers then go to settings -> Options -> security -> Clear cache. When that is done they should reconnect and see if they can still see all the Icons. If not the Server Admin needs to reupload them to the Server and assign them again. After that is done you should be able to see them just fine.

Sources:

http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthread.php/74740-Icons-won-t-display-properly
http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthread.php/56397-quot-File-Not-Found-quot-Issues

Wind_Arcus

Mojo

yeh sorry I've been looking for the purple shield badges on the internet and they've disappeared from the face of the earth, I also don't have a clue how to find my actual teamspeak cache on my pc because the images are probably in there.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Wind_Arcus

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on August 17, 2012, 02:45:59 AM
yeh sorry I've been looking for the purple shield badges on the internet and they've disappeared from the face of the earth, I also don't have a clue how to find my actual teamspeak cache on my pc because the images are probably in there.

Honestly, I don't know if you can actually access your Cache folder, and even if you could. I don't think there would actually be .jpg/.png images in there. Thanks for try mojo, I just hope someone figures out how to solve this problem since I can't.

Mojo

OK it turned out I could copy all the badges direct from Teamspeak into Word then into Paint and reupload them that way. The only missing badges will be the individual badges which I can update on request.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Wind_Arcus

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on August 18, 2012, 12:28:55 AM
OK it turned out I could copy all the badges direct from Teamspeak into Word then into Paint and reupload them that way. The only missing badges will be the individual badges which I can update on request.

Thank you so much for this mojo  ^.^