• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Greetings! Btraill's Introduction

Started by btraill, September 22, 2012, 06:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

btraill

About You and Your Account

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Btraill - Have been using it for over 5 years.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I started back in Runescape Classic, however; I was not a "hard-core" player. I have indeed invested a lot of time into the game but it's been mostly with just a couple friends along the way. I really enjoy skilling through mini-games. Oddly enough, I also really enjoy Slayer. There's just something about tasked slaying that I enjoy! :P My RSN name is based on my actual name: Brad Traill. I'm sure you guys can piece which characters are derived from where in the name.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Bradley. I'm 20 years of age and I currently reside in Ontario, Canada. I enjoy gaming, web development, and computers. I'm attending a college for an honors degree in Advanced Systems & Software Development. My current hobbies would probably include: spending time with the girl, playing video games, and my free-lance web development.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I've already been accepted into DG previously. I heard about you guys from Mojohaza1 on the forums. The community was extremely impressive and so far DG/WG is the only community I've ever participated in within Runescape. (Exempting the RS Forum Community)

I am applying for DG.

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
Next to none... I'm mainly a PvM guy, however; If people are willing to show me the ropes than I'll be more than happy to PK! I have gone out just picking stuff up during clan wars a few times with you guys, though.

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
Yes

7. Do you understand that some PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
I understand.

Your Activity and Availability

8. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
I agree.

9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
None at the moment.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

btraill

Thanks! It's great to be back around such a great RS community.

Al

Welcome back! And thanks for adding your marker.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

btraill

Quote from: Al on September 22, 2012, 08:15:38 PM
Welcome back! And thanks for adding your marker.

Thank you, and not a problem!

Shwanthony

Welcome, Btraill. Hit me up when you go skilling in those mini-games.  :$

btraill

Quote from: Shwanthony on September 22, 2012, 09:58:33 PM
Welcome, Btraill. Hit me up when you go skilling in those mini-games.  :$

For sure! What are your favorites? I'm currently just doing some Slayer tasks to get my low slayer level up.

Shwanthony

Honestly I haven't really done ANY of the skilling minigames. So I'm down for any and everyone. Lol. You should setup an event and see who shows up.

btraill

Quote from: Shwanthony on September 22, 2012, 10:32:39 PM
Honestly I haven't really done ANY of the skilling minigames. So I'm down for any and everyone. Lol. You should setup an event and see who shows up.

Wow really? I enjoy Pest Control, Soul Wars, and Runespan. I've yet to try Mobilising Armies or the Troll min-game at Burthorpe but that one is next on my list.

As Runespan doesn't have any real requirements and can be started theoretically at any level -- we should do an event for that.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]