• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Quest Series?

Started by Wayshow, October 01, 2012, 08:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayshow

So... Which quest series is your favourite, and which quest series do you want to be updated the most?

My favourite is probably a tie between the Myreque series and Elf series

I want Prifddinas to be released, so I want the Elf quest series to be updated.

Happy postcounting

Ts Stormrage

Without any shadow of a doubt the Mahjarrat win it for me...

Tied on 2nd place is the Vampyre and Rellekkan series, followed by the elf one...

Special mention for the Penguin series, as they took a turn for the serious that you could only get to if you really conversed with the prisoners in the latest quest.... Also battleship!
Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

Owen

Mahjarrat series by far, storyline, cutscenes, fights, puzzles, lore.  It has it all.

I can't wait for the next in that lore, maybe not from the same series, but something sinister involving the Mahjarrat or the Dragonkin.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

DarkBrassica

My favourite is the Dorgesh-kaan Goblin series.

I want to see the Majharrat/Dragonkin series be finished off.

iAaron

Dragonkin. Just because it offers dos nice xp lamps.

Mojo

don't have a favourite tbh, despite having done every quest but one of the new al kharid ones. I usually spacebar through to skip the storyline.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

I like the Cook/Chef one. I would have loved a part two where he could have asked you to collect ingredients and bake, say, a poodle.