• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

What is everyone currently playing besides Runescape?

Started by btraill, October 07, 2012, 03:31:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

btraill

Looking at what others are playing other than Runescape. I know quite a few of you are into GW2.

I've been playing some Quake Live.

What else has everyone been playing?

Mojo

Been playing Fifa13 a lot since I got it last Friday. GW2 and skyrim are the other games i've been playing,
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

btraill

GW2 still keeping your attention? Been waiting to get it. I will probably wait until all their patches roll-out.

Zeld Freelan

"You can't touch music, but music can touch you." -Mordecai

Al

Been playing NCAA 13 on Xbox since I got it last Friday.

Anybody watch college football?
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Pacman Syu

NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Zemus

Mister Kyle

Minecraft, DayZ, WoW, Fallout: New Vegas, Diablo 3, Warhammer 40k: Space Marine

BeeBee

Given up on Gw2. Got 2 lvl 80's on that

Been playing a lot of Fifa 13 and I'm tempted to go back and try MoP out.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

btraill

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on October 07, 2012, 04:27:39 PM

Yeah, I have a Level 85 Shaman that I might re-sub if continue to hear decent things abut MoP. For now... I need to max out my combat.

BeeBee

Quote from: btraill on October 07, 2012, 04:41:51 PM
Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on October 07, 2012, 04:27:39 PM

Yeah, I have a Level 85 Shaman that I might re-sub if continue to hear decent things abut MoP. For now... I need to max out my combat.
People have told me
TBC>MOP>WOTLK>CATA

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Armybuilder

League of legends.
Bit of Age of Empires 3
Team Fortress 2

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Vio

Abs L

Quote from: Zemus on October 07, 2012, 05:53:52 AM
world of warcraft

MoP is Amazing, so much better than Cataclysm, love it.

P.S. - Got bored of GW2 lol, got to lvl 35 or something, Graphics is still outstanding & if only WoW had it, WoW would be perfect.

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM

Keith

Skyrim sometimes when i'm hungover, it cures me!
mw3

nothing mostly though, I don't watch TV aside from sports, rarely game, and only go to the movies every once in a long while

BeeBee

Quote from: Abs L on October 07, 2012, 07:24:32 PM
Quote from: Zemus on October 07, 2012, 05:53:52 AM
world of warcraft

MoP is Amazing, so much better than Cataclysm, love it.

P.S. - Got bored of GW2 lol, got to lvl 35 or something, Graphics is still outstanding & if only WoW had it, WoW would be perfect.
I'd have to disagree slightly about the wow graphics. I love WoW's graphic style, and that way they take longer to be outdated. However yes, they do need refining (now class models will come some day #)

Mister Kyle

Zemus

Quote from: Mister Kyle on October 07, 2012, 10:32:47 PM
http://i.minus.com/iRSNf2dNfXODP.jpg

I like graphics that are good!

Holy shit Darth, 11k DPS? what the hell is wrong with you. I could mash my face across my keyboard without even having anything keybound and pull more than that shit. Hell, I probably wouldn't have to use any abilities and just auto-attack anyway. My god you probably don't even have any gems or enchants in your outdated, green dungeon gear.
And those keybinds, what fucking posessed you to bind an ability to your "=" key? Not to mention half your abilities aren't even bound.

Darth, you disgust me. Don't ever post that filth on these forums ever again.

##

Mojo

Quote from: Zemus on October 08, 2012, 12:21:53 PM
Quote from: Mister Kyle on October 07, 2012, 10:32:47 PM
http://i.minus.com/iRSNf2dNfXODP.jpg

I like graphics that are good!

Holy shit Darth, 11k DPS? what the hell is wrong with you. I could mash my face across my keyboard without even having anything keybound and pull more than that shit. Hell, I probably wouldn't have to use any abilities and just auto-attack anyway. My god you probably don't even have any gems or enchants in your outdated, green dungeon gear.
And those keybinds, what fucking posessed you to bind an ability to your "=" key? Not to mention half your abilities aren't even bound.

Darth, you disgust me. Don't ever post that filth on these forums ever again.

##
USELESS CUNT
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Cannon1993

Rift
Counter Strike: Global Offensive
Minecraft
Civilization V

btraill

Quote from: Cannon1993 on October 08, 2012, 07:30:52 PM
Rift
Counter Strike: Global Offensive
Minecraft
Civilization V

Oooh! I forgot to add CS:GO to my list. I've been shreddin' that too!

iAaron

Jesus

Rachellove9

I just bought Pokemon Black 2 but I forgot where I put my DS.  My loss for now but soon will try that.