• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Goin to court

Started by ramim4, December 12, 2012, 09:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al

Quote from: btraill on December 16, 2012, 03:28:40 AM
@Al -- huh???

dude i think ur missing part of the story, he specifically wrote he was going to court because he called a girl fat
and @ Robertwb yeah you too lo

Now a days u can call ppl fat even if they are. its bs. Sorry guys i have to go to court today cuz i called this girl tht was being a a drama queen a bitch. so im just nervous and kind of pissed off. Just wanted to know ur feelings on the matter and if u guys think i was wrong in calling her tht.

Quote from: Robertwb69 on December 12, 2012, 10:03:25 PM
You are going to court over calling someone a bitch lol? That doesn't make much sense.

ROFL

now i shall go plant my face in shame

i thought what made this whole ordeal bizzarre was because he called her fat. misread
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

ramim4

actually i know this girl tht got arrested for bullying this girl so i mean it can happen. People just need to learn how to handle their feelings. I mean pushing some1 to the point where they want to kill themselves is really messed up but one little joke gets u arrested is bullshit.

Ts Stormrage

too bad this is on your record, though...
Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

Al

tbh good that if it's anything on your record, it's this. just tell your employer it was some crazy ex-girlfriend
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

ramim4

its gonna go on my record but after i turn 18 it gets sealed and only a judge will be allowed to open it. but yea she is a crazy ex gf lol. she tried to get her new bf and his friend to beat me up in school but i just had my cousins show up lol. best apart bout having family tht all live in the same town.

This Babylon

post her contacts on /b/ watch the butthurt luls

Randy

Quote from: This Babylon on December 18, 2012, 03:29:08 AM
Pro-tip: Don't do this.

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Vio

Quote from: Randy on December 18, 2012, 12:05:52 PM
Quote from: This Babylon on December 18, 2012, 03:29:08 AM
Pro-tip: Don't do this.

Yeah. Post them on EoS forums instead, much better results.

Asaad

Now that I think about it btrail looks like Chris Archie... Both Canadian.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

btraill

Quote from: Asaad on December 18, 2012, 06:32:43 PM
Now that I think about it btrail looks like Chris Archie... Both Canadian.

Damn bro, your eyes ok?

Asaad

[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

btraill

Do me a favour - grab a picture of him and me and then try and match the two.

You WILL fail miserably.

/facepalm