• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Daddy is back!

Started by Coach, December 15, 2012, 09:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coach

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
C0ach
2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Runescape is like a child hood past time to me. The freindships you make in this game are amazing. Started this game in 2001 still going strong.
3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Im austin I'm 20 most of you know me. My main hobby is powerlifting. I'm the New York State Powerlifting Champion.
4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I miss everyone  :@

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
USed to be in W-G went inactive coming back again.

6. Our warring times are usually between 3PM EST/8PM GMT and 5PM EST/10PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
I often work until 4pm EST but most times ill be aroud

7. Can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' Forums?  Your gear will be checked via trade screen when you are being invited to the CC in game.
yes i still have all my gear
8. Do you understand that all PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
yes

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Going to florida for a week at the end of the month other than that not much

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Coach

^^ I expect to see your post coming out of inactivity in a matter of seconds!

Mojo

nice to have you back :)

I look forward to seeing you active again!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wayshow

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

btraill

Pacman Syu

YEEEEESSSIRRRRR! We got our power lifter back!
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Dratz

I've never met you, but welcome back. xD

Hog - Biggest Keyboard Warrior - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Mojo

Accepted a few days ago, welcome back :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]