• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[i][color=green][Accepted][/color] lionel's application[/i]

Started by lionel, January 31, 2013, 07:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lionel

About You and Your Account
I'm applying to the Descendant Guardians clan

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
1ionel.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
i started runescape in late 2005, but wasn't old enough to understand the game to the fullest, when returning a year later because of a friend, i got into pking and made a pure account, i was in final ownage elite for 3 weeks or so but then again left the game, i returned in 2009 once again and sticked to it, created a new account (also a pure). my favorite activity was chilling in clan wars when it was active, but the nostalgia of clan pking and the wildy never left.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
my IRL name is lionel, i am 16 years old, male,from the netherlands. hobby's are RS and chilling with my mates, my music taste is emo/death metal(when drinking a couple of beers i can loose myself in dupstep/hardstyle=p),likes are fermale's =p,
dislike's are 50% loading screen's and attention whores.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
i am applying for DG, since i am 167 combat, i want to go to WG when reaching the proper level.
i heard about the clan when i had a nostalgic mood and was searching for wildy videos and stumbled apon a video called"the wilderness, an unauthorised biography" then i subscribed to WG Keanu's channel and he uploaded a couple of videos about the clan.

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
Biggest clan i have been in is Final Ownage Elite, but i have been in multiple small pure clan's not wourth mentioning, and i played a little battle-scape after the release of eoc and joined a clan called Temptation there(pulling over 80 everyday so it's experience gaining)
6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
my timezone is GMT+1 so 9 pm shouldn't be a problem.

7. Do you understand that some PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
yes, when i am online i wouldn't wana miss it for any other rs activity.

Your Activity and Availability

8. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
yes, i have ts3 and irc, and ofcourse would be on the forum's daily.
9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
my final exams in the end of may, besides that i like to go clubbing once a week with friends.(leaving 2 days to attend trips.)
ex Final Ownage Elite.
extremely proud to be apart of the D.G fighting force.

BeeBee

RITCHIE!

Ahoy mate.

Massacre>Every other BS Clan
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

lionel

haha massacre gf m8 =p
Tp>ma>tlp>war>t>lt>alot of other unimportent nubs
ex Final Ownage Elite.

BeeBee

#1 Mini's m8

Round 2

Massacre Starting: 5

Temptation Starting: 5

Massacre Ending: 5

Temptation Ending: 0
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

lionel

that can be, i really don't like 5v5 mini's
but did you join the 3v3 clan battle? i loved that 200v200 mashing into eachother=p
ex Final Ownage Elite.

Lord Himself

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Jesse

Nice application man, hope you like it here! We'll definitely put that experience to good work mate. Looking forward to warring with ya.

lionel

hey guys i wana complete step 3, but i can't seem to get a response in the live chat.
can anyone help me out?
ex Final Ownage Elite.

Mojo

Sorry about that Lionel. Sometimes the staff are away :/

I can only suggest you keep trying, and try different times of the day.

There is a list of staff you can ask in the how to join page.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Light

wellcome  hope you enjoy the clan :D

Dratz

I must say that I enjoyed interviewing Lionel. He's proved to be worthy of becoming a Soldier, so I'm going to accept this application.

Welcome to the Descendant Guardians! Accepted!

Hog - Biggest Keyboard Warrior - Winter Fun Awards 2013