• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

Ryan's Intro

Started by LilRyan, July 30, 2011, 02:30:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilRyan

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians? Wilderness Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
Ummm I started in 8th grade (freshman in college now), my favorite thing to do in game is defo raid/pk..I AM NOT the original owner of the account (my account i use now), but the owner is a friend irl, who has no intentions of coming back.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
im 19 im from america, im a male (FTW) :p, i like hip hop/rock, I'm going to school starting August 18th for graphics/web design at the art institute of houston.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I heard about WG long ago, probably when i first started getting into clanning seriously. I would like to join WG because my past experiences with WG have been nothing but good ones... (aside from the whole wizard era =/)

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
Jaredspurr/Ryan (godfather) are the main people I know.
6. Any additional comments:
I know my past here is sort of rocky (either you hate me or love me), but I would like to fix my wrong doings.
During the TPK time I want yall to know I regret everything from it except for what I learned, and the people I met.

And I hope we can look past it, and move forward.

jaredspurr

gl bro im sticking my neck out for ya so dnt fuck me

LilRyan

Wayshow

xGod Fath3Rx

Welcome back to WG bro :)

Shinhwa

OMFG I Go To UH Studying Hotel/Restaurant Management Meet You IRL?!?!?!?!

Welcome To WildGuard!!

Jean

LilRyan

WG U.S.A irl meetin wut?!?!?!?! =p

Mark

I set the standard.

Death_Outlaw

TheGreatOne

Shinhwa

Quote from: LilRyan on July 30, 2011, 09:02:32 AM
WG U.S.A irl meetin wut?!?!?!?! =p

More like Houston LOL