• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Another one bites the dust

Started by BeeBee, February 15, 2013, 01:17:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeeBee

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1571650-take-solace-in-knowing-we-cant-win-any-more-most-potentials/page__st__20

The "EoC" #1 (If that means anything) has closed.

Only 2 top clans left. DF and VR. The suffering is nearly over lads!
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1571650-take-solace-in-knowing-we-cant-win-any-more-most-potentials/
[spoiler]
his topic was originally supposed to be all pretty and everything, but Lucas hasn't been on so I decided to post it. This isn't going to be a run-of-the-mill closing topic, as I can't be arsed making it all pretty when most people aren't going to read it.

With that being said, as of Thursday, February 14th, Solace is closing. There are a plethora of reasons we are, but the main reason is lack of interest in the game. Most of our officials, and members, don't want to play this game, and we aren't going to force them to anymore. Lucas has a lot of responsibilities coming up (Solace members and friends know what I'm on about), and doesn't have the time to lead the clan. Before anyone calls him selfish, he DID ask myself and Klutz to lead, however I have no interest in being the main leader of a clan, nor do I think I'm qualified, and Klutz feels the same way.

Before I end the topic, I want to thank all our past rivals, especially EoS. Without you guys kicking our ass in the crash war, we'd have never shifted the mentality of our clan and became a top contender. I also want to thank PH/Downfall for our crash war as it was the most fun I've had in ages.

Yes, this is authentic. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me on IRC. [/spoiler]

So there goes another top clan.

How long does the PvP Clan World have left?

e: created 40 secs after panda, merged.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mister Kyle

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Close this topic. I was first. :3

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

w00t.

Mojo

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on February 15, 2013, 01:33:15 AM
"How long does the PvP Clan World have left?"

Personally, I don't know why we bother with PvP anymore.
TRADITION

and I am now instantly reminded of the fiddler on the roof song with the same name.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

DZ

BeeBee

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on February 15, 2013, 01:41:47 AM
Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on February 15, 2013, 01:33:15 AM
"How long does the PvP Clan World have left?"

Personally, I don't know why we bother with PvP anymore.
TRADITION
The losing streak tradition we have here in strong #

Kung_Man149

And this. My friends. Is why 07 Servers would work.
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Taken❒ Single❒ Mad✔
-----------------------------------------
[spoiler]
Former leader of - Rivalry Damage

Former member of - Menacing Warriors

Former member of - Silent Strike

Former member of - Valiant

Former Elite Guardian of - Wilderness Guardians

Former Advisor of - Descendant Guardians

Former member of - The Gladiatorz

Former member of - Wilderness Guardians

Retired at - Poison.[/spoiler]
Here he kneels, the one who doesn't need to, for those who do need to.
---------------------------------
Bold, handsome and straight up awesome.