• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Clanning on rs2007

Started by BeeBee, February 21, 2013, 04:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeeBee

Are clans moving over? If WG doesn't, will you move over with other teams?

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

toned

If im active enough ill be looking to join a clan if some do open up, if im not so active ill still try and join a casual/clan/team/pvm team to have some people to play with

Vio

His Lordship

PineappleTom

Might play during Easter break :D

BeeBee

Quote from: His Lordship on February 21, 2013, 05:13:35 PM
Might leave WG, join VR.
I'd find that acceptable if VR weren't so bad.

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Colinwarrior

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Colinwarrior

Currently busy with:

Asaad

I was thinking if there was a possibility of dividing WG into a fourth subclan.

We need to rethink DG and SG for the incoming support of 2007 players.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Ts Stormrage

This topic is not even an issue as you can join a different clan in ORS (Old RuneScape) then in ARS (Actual RuneScape), can't you?

So you won't have to leave WG...
Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

BeeBee

Quote from: Ts Stormrage on February 21, 2013, 08:48:50 PM
This topic is not even an issue as you can join a different clan in ORS (Old RuneScape) then in ARS (Actual RuneScape), can't you?

So you won't have to leave WG...
It's not bringing up the issue. Infact, if anything it is indicating that, and bringing up discussion?

Wayshow

Will the combat level requirements be lowered to about 10+?

BeeBee

http://www.di-rs.com/forums/index.php?s=6171dab1ee373ace4e318722f2b333ba&showforum=22

FAN BOYS UNITE! 5 pages in one day of intros being open.

I wish RoT would also reopen if it remains stable. RoT and DI going at each other again would be ace.

Colinwarrior

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on February 21, 2013, 10:04:56 PM
http://www.di-rs.com/forums/index.php?s=6171dab1ee373ace4e318722f2b333ba&showforum=22

I wish RoT would also reopen if it remains stable. RoT and DI going at each other again would be ace.

WG and RoT going at it again would be better.

Currently busy with:

Pacman Syu

Nothing. But it is magnificent to see some older clans pop up!
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Buns

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on February 21, 2013, 10:04:56 PM

Healer md vs panda would ace everything.

Armybuilder

Will prob play for the three weeks of easter then back to retirement

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Dratz

Hog - Biggest Keyboard Warrior - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Josheh

Quote from: Dratz on February 25, 2013, 03:42:30 PM
RoT

Always wanted to be NH so I'll be waiting for them too!

unless WG moves, in which case we can actually defend the wildy.

Member since 8-8-8

Kenshln

Quote from: His Lordship on February 21, 2013, 05:13:35 PM
Might leave WG, join Eos.
*Eos

fixed it for you ##

Raging Mage2

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Colinwarrior

Currently busy with:

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]